Page 1 of 4
What things do people say or do offend you?

I don't really get offended by anything else but racist remarks against me and people talking over me. That's just rude.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
um ppl calling me gay, im straight, but it just offends me alot for some reason, and i am sure im straight, so idk why it bugs me
I don't really get offended, unless some twat who looks like Dennis the Menace comes over to me at the bar and starts on me for nowt....that guy was a twat.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
When someone is with me, or if I'm with someone, and they ignore me to talk to someone else. It pisses me off so bad, it's just plain rude. And if people call someone/thing gay. God damnit, it's not a derogatory term, stop using it as such.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
YA MOMA!!

*ahem*

Well not much really. Although when people act like they've got me all figured out I tend to show a vein or two
Quote by Dinkydaisy
And if people call someone/thing gay. God damnit, it's not a derogatory term, stop using it as such.

YES. That.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by guitardude34875
um ppl calling me gay, im straight, but it just offends me alot for some reason, and i am sure im straight, so idk why it bugs me

Maybe you're gay.

I'm not really offended by anything.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I get offended by actual racists. I say "actual" because everyone loves a bit of lighthearted racist banter among friends, from time to time, but when people take it too far it really winds me up. It also offends me when people ridicule others for the way they look: it's those kind of comments that stick with people for a long time, and can really hurt someone's feelings.

... Oh man, I sound like a bitch
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'd have to say... racist things. =/
It just bothers me that people are so close minded. I don't think skin color or ethnic background should matter.
I like people for who they are and not what color they are.
Holy hellfire. I seem to be back.
Quote by sam b
nothing...
I just kinda laugh everything off..

I do that a lot now, it pisses them off. Yay!
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I don't really get offended, unless some twat who looks like Dennis the Menace comes over to me at the bar and starts on me for nowt....that guy was a twat.

The image that statement conjured up in my head is hilarious.

Anyway, things that offend me are racism, homophobia and people who make unjustified generalizations.
When dudes disrespect their girlfriend, or husbands do the same with wives. That pisses me off beyond belief. My best friend's sister got beat up by her boyfriend, so we went over there to his apartment one night when that son of a bitch was drunk and knocked him on his ass and gave him a few bruises.
All your base are belong to us.
once I was walking past this lady in an auditorium, I say sorry,as I go past as it was very tight, she says excuse me is a politer term, I don't know why but that pissed me off more than anything has in a really long time
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
nothing really offends me... i dont really care if people dont like me. i got my friends and i dont give a damn what anyone else thinks.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
nothing offends me, you could make the most off color racist joke and i would probably laugh
yes, the whole racism thing gets me really mad, since there are alot of really dumb close minded kids at my school that walk around with the whole confederate flag thing just thinking its cool and not thinking about what there doing.
and the kids that walk around school making fun of kids for no reason what-so-ever
i really just wish that thy would die.
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
When someone call be black despite the fact that I am white.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Random people talking crap about me in the Streets.
It really ****ing pisses me off, like one guy going "lol look at that Emo".
It doesn't offend me, it just pisses me off real bad, but I have this one friend who will just randomly say, "Hey, I know who's better at guitar than you."
"Cool."
"Yngwie Malmsteen."
"No sh*t."
"He can alternate pick so fast, and his sweeps are so clean."
"I don't really care."
"You know who else is better than you? That guy from 3 Days Grace."
"Stfu."

It pisses me off to no end. >.<
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

People calling me Chinese or something(I'm Indonesian)
Those closemined fools think everything Asian is Chinese. It hate those people.
when people say "are you retarted" for something that really wasn' t that stupid , like driving on the wrong side of the road
People who are so narcissistic and self-absorbed you just want to punch them in the face to wipe the stupid smug look off their faces.... Well that pisses me off more than offends me. I guess anything stupid or ignorant.
Anti-semites, espicially the ones that try to disguise it as Anti-zionism.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
well this has only happened to me a few times, but it really pisses me off. There's this music store near my house that is mainly pianos and keyboards, but there's also a small guitar section in the back. Sometimes I go in there and play around, and then I'll hear some douchebag in the piano section say something like "oh jeez, a guitarist", and i'm not even plugged into a fucking amp! I'm just strumming an electric without an amp, and I hear some pianist say stuff like that. One time, there was even someone in there looking at pianos who I heard make a crack about guitarists not knowing theory. I just left, because that stuff pisses me off so much. I didn't do a goddamn thing to him. And I'm acing a college level music theory class, just to hear some prick assume I don't know anything. Guitarist hate really pisses me off
Quote by Guitar_Jester
People calling me Chinese or something(I'm Indonesian)
Those closemined fools think everything Asian is Chinese. It hate those people.

Dude, same thing here! Everyone thinks I'm Korean because I hang out with some Koreans and they just generalize Asians into Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. What happened to Filipinos, Indonesians, Malaysians, and others?
Quote by Jackal58
hypocrits (more annoying than offensive though i guess)

racists

Ignorant, rude, dirty minded people who love to say whats on their stupid dirty minds

when people actually think they know you (and they dont....at all)

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Mostly, just when the pizza place won't deliver to my house because I live on a gravel road.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Racism, homophobia, and sexism.

Pretty much anything singling out one group of people that can't change the way they are. I mean, I don't think that a light-hearted racist joke (that is obviously not meant to offend) comes up, but if the person is being serious about it, I go all psycho.
I hate it when my mom doesn't close my bedroom door on the way out. Such a small detail yet it drives me insane.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If I hold a door or wait to let someone pass and they don't bother to even acknowledge me let alone thank. It's not putting me seriously out of my way but is it too much to ask for a bit of bloody civility!?

Also if people chew with their mouth open or try to talk to me with a mouth full of half chewed food, I don't want to see it let alone be sprayed with it.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by kikaykitko
Dude, same thing here! Everyone thinks I'm Korean because I hang out with some Koreans and they just generalize Asians into Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. What happened to Filipinos, Indonesians, Malaysians, and others?

It's retarded isn't it?

(Yeah, Linkin Park fan )
Quote by Yikes
Racism, homophobia, and sexism.

Pretty much anything singling out one group of people that can't change the way they are. I mean, I don't think that a light-hearted racist joke (that is obviously not meant to offend) comes up, but if the person is being serious about it, I go all psycho.

You can change your gender. And Michael Jackson proved you can change your race.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
When someone disses anothers music because, for example, "the vocals sound like a man with a foot long dick in his mouth" (quoted straight from the center of intelligence, YouTube) or that "all he's doing is going a bajillion notes a second, not music" or my favorite "it sucks because they haven't sold that many records..."
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Mostly, just when the pizza place won't deliver to my house because I live on a gravel road.

lmao The pizza place I go to gives you a free small pizza if you pick it up yourself.
Page 1 of 4