mostly a joke man, but she looks like she hasn't been on stage before, sometimes embarrassed, etc. She has a good voice and that's what matters the most. Like I said, great job!!
pretty good. good voice, good guitar. wish the video quality would have been better.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I always enjoy a live performance. I think it gives a whole different vibe to songs. The music for the song i.e. The guitar, bass, and (especially) drums sound good. The singing is very quiet, though probably more the fault of the sound tech at your HS. They always seem to keep vox levels too low. The singing goes flat in a lot of places, which is probably directly affected by her not being able to hear herself in the mix. I think it would've been cooler if she held the mic too, but that's just my opinion. Not bad. Keep it up.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=818345
Last edited by bronson_jess at Mar 22, 2008,
the audience needs to stfu!! lol. n e way they were going crazy in the beginning that was nuts. pretty cool, talent shows r always fun :-D

singing is pretty cool, she hits a bad note in the beginning, but does pretty well after that.

you guys should defenitly get a rhythm guitar or something, in the first solo thingy, it sounded a bi t empty.

at 4:00, that was a very weirrd transition, idk wat happened there.

but overall it seemed like a generic alt rock song to me, structure was pretty typical, cept the end was pretty cool, with the little solo break. nic job though, u guys give a good performance!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)