Do any of you have suggestions of techno songs that are good for running/working out? Thanks!
That s*** sucks, seriously. . .
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
well, the few songs in the techno genre i am familiar are all pretty cool i guess for running. i would say sandstorm by darude and also fire by scooter. these are the few songs i know about so sorry for not being much help, but i think these are pretty good songs.
I don't remember the name but it went something like, "I am a man, a man a man". If I find it I will post it.

Or Barbie Girl

Or Numa Numa

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

techno music isnt the greatest for working out... but
pretty rave girl
sandstorm
ravers fantasy
dynamiote rave
b4u

or u can play ddr.
Quote by severed head
march 08ers are taking over UG!!
has anyone else noticed??

How does this relate to techno?
Do you "Put your hands up for detroit"? Damn I love that song, though I forgot who made it. Check out "Wamdo project - king of my castle" as well.
I think most techno songs are good for doing sport, they're relaxing (at least to me) because of the nice, steady rhythm.
Quote by MastaBassist10
I'd ask the guys in the Other forum because not a single techno song has been named yet.

i see 7
and i see numa numa and barbie girl.
Quote by severed head
march 08ers are taking over UG!!
has anyone else noticed??

says the february 08
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by TheQuailman
Do you "Put your hands up for detroit"? Damn I love that song, though I forgot who made it.

that would be Fedde Le Grand
Quote by Mr_Dark
that would be Fedde Le Grand

Thanks
I'm not into techno all that much, but that particular song gets even me dancing.
Darude-sandstorm
only techno song i really like, it kicks ass
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Dude, drop the techno - work out to GnR, Paradise City!
Actually, I once saw a top 5 list of songs that was good for running-practice. I don't remember them all, but My Chemical Romance; The black parade was one of them
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by TheQuailman
Do you "Put your hands up for detroit"? Damn I love that song, though I forgot who made it. Check out "Wamdo project - king of my castle" as well.
I think most techno songs are good for doing sport, they're relaxing (at least to me) because of the nice, steady rhythm.

Fedde Le grand
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
orgy is pretty good, so is vnv nation- "testament"......dunno if its straight tecno, but i like it