Page 1 of 2
a suprisingly large portion of musical style is derived from the hair. What does hair mean to you?!

My hair is medium length, down to my eyes. It has really long waves. (It would have to get past my shoulders to notice the wave, it's really bizarre.) On the plus side, I can do some outrageous **** with it, because it's really stiff and barely needs any incentive to stand on end.
Quote by GeneralGrim
a suprisingly large portion of musical style is derived from the hair. What does hair mean to you?!

My hair is medium length, down to my eyes. It has really long waves. (It would have to get past my shoulders to notice the wave, it's really bizarre.) On the plus side, I can do some outrageous **** with it,because it's really stiff and barely needs any incentive to stand on end.

Anyone else's immature mind find this hilarious?
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
yeh a bit lol.

but On topic. my hair is slightly long and INCREDIBLY soft

Girls love to touch, and girlfriend loves it
Originally Posted by GeneralGrim

My hair is medium length, down to my eyes. It has really long waves. (It would have to get past my shoulders to notice the wave, it's really bizarre.) On the plus side, I can do some outrageous **** with it, because it's really stiff and barely needs any incentive to stand on end.

Anyone else's immature mind find this hilarious?

No.
Mine's shoulder length, bottom layer. At the moment, it's ****ing massive at the back, and I've got an allmost completely opaque fringe over my eyes.

woo, hair.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
meh long hair is cool for a bit but after a while, you just want to get rid of it and have a frest start once again
I just dyed mine a gingery hazlenut I like it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I've got shoulder length hair and it has this annoying habit to look much better if I don't wash it for a day as opposed to when I just washed it.

Might be because it's pretty big at the sides and it doesn't bulge out a day later....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
this deserves to be stickied cause of the silliness of it. On topic, mine goes just past my shoulders and is brown and wavy, though I'm developing ringlets underneath lol. I'm constantly having to brush it out of my face because my fringe covers my whole face.
Are we just stating what hair we have? Woohoo! I have really really curly brown hair that goes to my nose when it's wet. I can fro it out, but I don't much. No headbanging for me D :
I have an obscure love for my hair. I care for it like a girl. But I DO love it
I have been growing my hair for 3 years and i'm closer and closer to donating it!!!!!
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
Mine used to to get down a couple inches past my nipples, but since last week I've had about 4 inches snipped off. ITS SO MANAGEABLE.
NOPE.
Quote by GeneralGrim

None of my music is based around hair styles. I didn't grow my hair because of the music I listen to either; I wanted long hair since I was eight years old but my parents ever let me.
Shoulder length hair here, girls compliment it because its uber thick.
Thinkin about cutting it significanly though...
Mine's long... yeah.

We've got profile pics for a reason, I guess.
I'm a communist. Really.
I have some sort of Jade Puget-esque haircut going on, but it's not bleached or anything. I don't mind though, my hair's soooooffffttt.
mine stops just above my shoulders.
my mum made me cut it for a wedding( ) and now its all emo
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
meh long hair is cool for a bit but after a while, you just want to get rid of it and have a frest start once again
my hair's long in the back like a little past the shoulders, but in the sides it goes to the bottom of my jaw and the bangs are usually combed to one side but they go down to the top of my top lip
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I just dyed mine a gingery hazlenut I like it.

Pictures! You needz them >__>

Mine's just been dyed blonde from a red-ish colour.

I get bored with my hair really.
It's mid length at the moment. I want it longer.

I would totally dye it another outrageous hair colour sooner, but my hair might get ill ):

So no thank you.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
my hair used to be up to my shoulders, but not anymore they cut it because they can't follow directions. my hair is really stupid. it's almost like a black persons hair, but it can still grow long. anyways to make my hair somewhat straight?
Mines a medium length a pretty wavy, it's not absolutely amazing or anything, but I'm ok with it. And I do straighten it every once in a while just for kicks.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
my hair used to be up to my shoulders, but not anymore they cut it because they can't follow directions. my hair is really stupid. it's almost like a black persons hair, but it can still grow long. anyways to make my hair somewhat straight?

**** straight hair....Keep it natural...

Mine goes wavey, then it twists into itself, but in a cool way...
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
i hate it how modern wannabe metal bands don't really have the headbanging type hair, they have a huge beard and a ringo cut. god it looks so gay

Quote by dio_dude
i hate it how modern wannabe metal bands don't really have the headbanging type hair, they have a huge beard and a ringo cut. god it looks so gay

How DARE you say anything negative about Killswitch Engage.

Pfft stupid hair metal...
Quote by HunterRiggs10
How DARE you say anything negative about Killswitch Engage.

Pfft stupid hair metal...

+1 KsE Is awesome.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
i don't like my hair..does anyone know a good hair dew for short hair?
like punkish. or something.. :-)
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Medium/Short length kind of... I'm a bitch about my hair though. I hate when I get it cut because I'm not used to it and, the barber usually ALWAYS cuts too much off. When it's at the right length and I straighten the front + Bed Head hair stick and manipulator = happy Jason.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by dio_dude

*shutters* The horrors of being thrown into their mosh.....thanks for bringing back the pain...

My hair looks a lot better when its been dirty for a day. But thats "Un-hygienic" my mommy says. I put gel in it every now and then to give it the greasy look it gets when I dont wash it. I straighten it on occasion...it looks ok.

Normally its like....crap.
I'M NEVER EVER EVER EVER CUTTING MY HAIR AGAIN!!
lol
i'll trim...but no more chopping
i had long hair down to my butt and then i got a genious idea that i was tired of it and to cut it to my shoulders....
i miss it
and so i'm growing it back out! hmpf!
roght now it's a lil past my shoulders.
Quote by rcazzy
yeh a bit lol.

but On topic. my hair is slightly long and INCREDIBLY soft

Girls love to touch, and girlfriend loves it

I KNOW. i started putting my hair in a pony tail and all these girls always come mess around with it
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl

Buy a hair straightener(hot iron or whatever they call it). You might feel weird the first few times using it, but meh.
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
I'm all about the hair.
I can't remember all the colors I've dyed it at this point. But right now it's a nice reddish brown with some blue in there. Bowie mullet FTW!
DOWN&OUT
I get bored of my hair so quickly.
At the moment, it's almost down to my chin and hot pink. I've been growing it out for a while following a shave...which was bad. But I got a fresh start, so I can dye it again without it falling out.
Page 1 of 2