I didnt know if this should go in the relationship thread but o well.

Iv been feelin really down on myself lately.The one chick who goes to my school that I like is now pissed off at me and doesnt really talk to me anymore.And I dont like any other chicks at school.Theres nobody to go out with.And I really like the one chick alot.And I dont look at anything posotive anymore.Its really hurtin my self esteem alot.So have u guys got any advice on either what to do about that one chick or how ta find other chicks?Any help at all is much much aprecciated.Thanx
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Classic "Serenade with songs" as seen in most 80's romance films.

Or just f*cking talk to her? Seriously, just ask her what's up....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
What did you do to piss the one chick off?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
You're living life too fast.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
lrn2inglis

And just talk to her about it, really.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Just Andrew
Classic "Serenade with songs" as seen in most 80's romance films.

Or just f*cking talk to her?

I would try ta talk to er but last time i did i was drunk (bad move i know) and she just got even more pissed at me.Should i just go for it anyways and talk to er?

Get your c0ck out, and slap her across the face with it.

Never fails

But really, why is she pissed off?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
There are plenty of other girls out there. I'm assuming your still in high school? You've got plenty of time man.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
1. Why was she annoyed in the first place?
2. Why do you feel that it's necessary to be in a relationship? "Theres nobody to go out with"
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're living life too fast.

I think I love you.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by slash457
I would try ta talk to er but last time i did i was drunk (bad move i know) and she just got even more pissed at me.Should i just go for it anyways and talk to er?
You could just keep wallowing in self-pity, or could go talk to her. If she doesn't want to hear it, make her(without anything aggressive....)
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Roses are Red
Onions are Grey
If this girl pissed off with you
You're better off gay!
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
1) Yes, relationship thread.
2) This is life. People do this. Talk to her, ask her what's up. If she's still going to ignore, then that's how it is. You'll get over her.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
apolgise, with flowers, movie style.

Because as we all know, if it works in the movies, it'll work for you

But seriously, try appologising
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Its a long story about why shes pissed at me.To make it short well say i got One of my other friends who is might as well be here sister pissed at her.I didnt do it on purpose.But im gonna try talkin to er.And to the guy who said i was livin too fast u gotta good damn memory and u cracked me up.And to that one other guy im not in highschool yet im 14 and will be next year.

Am I the only one that finds it annoying when people overuse the word "chick" to refer to women? Or probably girls in this case...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Am I the only one that finds it annoying when people overuse the word "chick" to refer to women? Or probably girls in this case...
No, it annoys me too, unless you're trying to be sincere. But, it's more annoying if the person saying it acts like a dick or something...
Quote by Teh Forest King