i was wondering what would be a great clean 30-60 watt clean boutique tube amp, for distortions i will use pedals
please dont tell me you are going to run a Hot Head and a grunge into a boutique amp???

price range?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
please dont tell me you are going to run a Hot Head and a grunge into a boutique amp???

price range?

I think he's going to. Oh lawd.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I think he's going to. Oh lawd.

*grabs the flame shield*

want one?

EDIT (to TS): for the sake of your own ears please dont do that. find a good boutique amp with good cleans and distortion (AKA Mark IV). Trainwrecks, two rocks. i personally love two rocks. go buy one!
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Last edited by ssguitar at Mar 22, 2008,
Scrap the pedals.
Crank the amp.

Budda Superdrive 30?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i will probably sell the hot head...i like the grunge tho...never used it on a tube amp tho
i just ordered a metal muff...and soon ill get a bad money or tube screamer..(what ever i can afford)
so your saying that i should get an amp that sux for clean when thats what i need the most, the distortions are only for some fun
Two Rocks basically set the standard in clean tones, but if you're going to spend that kind of money you should at least get some form of versatility. Conveniently enough... two-rocks also have killer low-gain drive channels if you happen to play blues or light rock. If you play heavier stuff, i'd suggest looking at something more along the lines of an ENGL or Bogner.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by deadagain6591
how are cavrin amps? ive only seen them in videos

Carvin amps are pretty solid. THe Nomad and Belair are good vintage amps. The Legacy is basically a shred amp that Steve Vai uses. The V3 does almost everything pretty well.