Page 1 of 2
i'm going to new york on a school trip for a week. a friend and i want to bring pot along since going a week without it would suck. so we were thinking of either making pot brownies or just bringing regular pot and hiding the bags in our coats or something. we haven't really decided yet.

is either a good idea? i've never seen drug searching dogs at the airport before, is it likely to be a problem though? i'm not even sure if we can bring food on the airplane either.

any help on this would be appreciated.
Bad
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You can't go a week without pot?

Jesus, just live without it, better then spending a couple of days in a jail cell....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Illegal

I hope that a fat guy gives you an unlubed cavity search
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by DayTripper1967
or just bringing regular pot and hiding the bags in our coats or something.

Now THAT is an AWESOME idea.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that's probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen a UG'er ask congrats
Quote by FireandFlames
How about you not smoke it for a week and not risk getting caught?
Or just buy some once you get to New York?

because, like i said, going without it a whole week would suck major balls.

and my friend said he has a cousin who lives in NY and said he might be able to hook us up, but it's not a sure thing. we're just trying to get all possibilities out there, you know?
Don't do it. Kids at my school have been caught bringing pot on their senior trip to NYC a few times. If you're going into an airport, you really never know what's going to happen. You're at a higher risk of getting caught going through an airport with it and it would ruin your entire trip and possibly ruin it for everyone else. Just buy some when you get there.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I doubt it's that hard to find pot in New York

Plus if you can't go a week without it, you have a serious problem and should probably stop smoking it all together.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Can't go a week without pot? Holy sheeet

Is it really worth the chance of getting arrested and having that follow you around for the rest of your life?

You're a tard
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
That has panic attack written all over it if you guys get mad turbulance lol
Do Whip-Its
Quote by DayTripper1967

and my friend said he has a cousin who lives in NY and said he might be able to hook us up, but it's not a sure thing. we're just trying to get all possibilities out there, you know?

It's a great idea. The dof's won't be able to smell the pot because of the chocolaty goodness. You should be safe.
finding pot in NYC is much easier then smuggling it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
You're an idiot, go without if you can't then you're an addict and a waste of skin and deserve to be used as slave labour for the more useful members of society.
I once took 12 coricidin before we went through the whole check through thing and it hit me about 2 hours before we even boarded so needless to say I was wandering around the airport tripping out, luckily I had built up a tolerance so no one knew I was in space. And i STILL couldnt fall asleep on the plane...nice
Do Whip-Its
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Now THAT is an AWESOME idea.

well, it's not like the security guards are going to frisk all of us or something
Quote by DayTripper1967

I'll try and say this nicely: your life must be a fragile, withered husk of an existance.
Quote by DayTripper1967
well, it's not like the security guards are going to frisk all of us or something
Like another member said, do it and report back.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Reminds me of a trip our seniors went on to canadia
they bought alcohol since they were 18 and it was legal there
it was a smart idea, until they got caught and expelled
Quote by DayTripper1967

Drug dogs don't need to frisk you.
Quote by DayTripper1967

So? It's not going to kill you.

And like it's been said, if you can't go a week without smoking bud, you should probably just stop altogether.
You say a week without pot would "suck major balls." A jail cell would really"suck major balls" so why do you just live without it for a week?
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN buy weed here in NY.

I know; hard to believe, right?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Draken
You're an idiot, go without if you can't then you're an addict and a waste of skin and deserve to be used as slave labour for the more useful members of society.

first off, i'm not an addict. i could go on the trip without it, it would just suck without it.

and just because i smoke pot doesn't mean i'm a waste of skin. nice try though.
Haha what a tool. Yeah great idea dude, go for it. Take lots. Let us know how it goes, forget hwhat people are saying about finding it NY, that's BS.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
you're a ****ing idiot for even thinking that it might work.

oh wait, you're american.
Quote by DayTripper1967
first off, i'm not an addict. i could go on the trip without it, it would just suck without it.

and just because i smoke pot doesn't mean i'm a waste of skin. nice try though.

Actually, it does mean you're a waste of skin. Get a new hobby.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Page 1 of 2