WICHITA, Kan. -- Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years -- so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the man finally called police.

It appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat, said Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple. The woman initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar, and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said.

Police declined to release the couple's names, but the boyfriend, Kory McFarren, agreed to be interviewed Wednesday by the Associated Press. He identified his girlfriend as Pam Babcock.

McFarren, 36, told investigators he took Babcock food and water and asked her every day to come out.

"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow,' " Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

McFarren told the Associated Press that it was solely Babcock's choice to remain in the bathroom.

"She is an adult; she made her own decision. It was my fault I should have gotten help for her sooner; I admit that. But after a while, you kind of get used to it," McFarren said.

He said Babcock had a phobia about leaving the room because of childhood beatings.

source http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080313/NEWS07/803130428/1009/NEWS07

wow.

thoughts?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
We know. There have been many, many threads about this.

But yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
Quote by TheQuailman
sick, but we had a thread about this a couple of days ago.

****, I thought I had searched thoroughly enough

meh, oh well
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Pam Babcock.

Epic LULZ.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Well... was he getting any?

She was stuck to the toilet. Maybe that's why he didn't call sooner...
Quote by ldl67
old i heard this 2 weeks ago

@ your avatar.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
How the F U C K do you keep a boyfriend while stuck on a toilet seat for two years? She must've been the master of the blowjays.
i don't get it

they're considering charging the dude.

why?
he provided the seat, is it a crime?

charge the woman for obstruction

>(
I'mma FIIIIIRIN MAH LAZ0R

(Shoop da Woop)
i blame the boyfriend for not getting her help.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.