Page 1 of 2
What is the worst stereotype to be? The one that gets picked on the most or laughed at the most.
BlahBlahBlah
Maybe not the worst one, but I find the one about black people and watermelons to be especially lame and tiring.

EDIT: I fail. Sorry.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Mar 22, 2008,
Everyone who likes MCR cuts themselves...

Even though i utterly despise Gerrard Way and his ****ty whiny band, I know the above fact isn't anywhere near true

EDIT: Woops, didn't really read the first post properly
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
The one I am
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Well, I've been shaving my head for a long time, and the accusations of neo-nazism are kind of frustrating. I don't know if every bald guy has to listen to that sh*t, but still...
Quote by FireandFlames
Juggalos

aside from themselves, who doesn't laugh at them?

i looked up some pics. are they just "ganstas" that wear make up?

lmao
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
Ginger. Just because it was in South Park doesn't make it funny. In fact, it's not, and they came up with it because if you shift the letters it makes a certain other racial slur that already exists.

I'll give you a hint, it starts with 'n'.
Mexican. There is nothin cool about we get recognized for. Blacks have the bick dicks, Jews have the money, what the hell do Mexicans get?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Aleene
Muslims.

+1

Apparently here anyone who is a muslim is a terrorist.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Ringtone
+1

Apparently here anyone who is a muslim is a terrorist.

After 9/11 everytime I'd go somewhere with my dad, people would look at us funny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Aleene
Muslims.

It's so annoying how people see Muslims as "evil." They associate terrorism with the Islamic religion. Well guess what, those terrorists claiming to be Muslim are not. No self-respecting religion requires their followers to bomb places and kill people. Those terrorist just use their religion as an excuse to justify their hate crimes.

But the people who generalize are at fault, too. They should get their facts straight before they start judging people. Even then, no one really has the right to judge anyone.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by aaron6890
id have to say wiggers are. because no one really likes them. its like they too two hilarious stereo types and smashed them together. forming a stereo typical bastard child.

+1
The Scottish, angry with big willy's.

Actually i vote the Polish, comin over fae at polind 'n tak'n oor jerbs.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Mexican. There is nothin cool about we get recognized for. Blacks have the bick dicks, Jews have the money, what the hell do Mexicans get?

Laziness, tacos, illegal immigration, drug smuggling, cartels, tourism (in Mexico), dirty mustaches, etc.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Good food and stabbings.
Quote by kikaykitko
It's so annoying how people see Muslims as "evil." They associate terrorism with the Islamic religion. Well guess what, those terrorists claiming to be Muslim are not. No self-respecting religion requires their followers to bomb places and kill people. Those terrorist just use their religion as an excuse to justify their hate crimes.

But the people who generalize are at fault, too. They should get their facts straight before they start judging people. Even then, no one really has the right to judge anyone.

And a means of defense against their invaders. But whatev.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I love Mexican food.

Although there is the "hopping the border" stereotype for Mexicans...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
I love Mexican food.

Although there is the "hopping the border" stereotype for Mexicans...

Right, which is why I think Mario should be a Mexican. Especially back when he was called, "Jump Man."
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Preid

Actually i vote the Polish, comin over fae at polind 'n tak'n oor jerbs.

Did you hear on the news they say without the polish, British economy may collapse, 'coz lots of them are going home.
black people. sorry, every black person is not ghetto and moneyless
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.

And yet, all black women are sexy. Especially if they are ghetto.
Quote by vintage x metal

Asians. I haven't seen one Asian hang out with someone of another race, unless they're a hot girl, in which case they get used and blow every guy around the corner.

I actually tried saying hi to one, and the guy ran off and started shouting because he thought me and my friends were going to beat him up D:
Quote by talia.

I know! All those gangster types especially! They're all like "I'm soooo ghetto and poor" and they wear a different ****ing jacket that's four sizes too big every day,and have some $150 pair of Nikes on. At least where I live it's like that.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Agreed.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i expected that from you
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Jack Off Jill

The worst one, is a matter of opinion. Always arguable.

That being said, here's what I hate the most. Primarily because it's one of the ones that affects me, that I actually get bothered by.

For some reason or another, all guys at my school believe any male in choir is homosexual. Why? There's one in it. I don't really like hanging around him though, he's too damn annoying. There are a couple others that people say are, but I sit next to one and he's a pretty laid-back guy, and is serious a lot of the time.

Just gets irritating.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by FelixJZ
Asians. I haven't seen one Asian hang out with someone of another race, unless they're a hot girl, in which case they get used and blow every guy around the corner.

I actually tried saying hi to one, and the guy ran off and started shouting because he thought me and my friends were going to beat him up D:

I always wondered that too, i'm "asian" but don't look it, yet a few of my friends are asian

Metalheads. We aren't all druggie trouble making douches who don't know anything.
I don't get in trouble and don't do drugs. *cough*straight a's*cough*
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Page 1 of 2