Hey, it's been a while since I put a metal song up here .
I tried to mix old school death metal with some 'experimental/jazz' stuff, dunno if it worked .
If you have RSE, put it on, it sounds decent...

Tell me what you think

C4C

grtz
Attachments:
songsg.zip
ok i think this is totaly sic^^
i prefer the old school cannibal corpse, malevolent cration,.... death metal
but a freind of mine wrote a sic song like that, too^^
I personally prefer your older pre-experiment TechDM songs... Outside the bass and the solo sections, this sounds rather uninspired. I know you were going for the Cannibal sound... but they had more of a drive to them... I don't know how to explain it... perhaps my perspective is compromised... damn... I do like the solo; I like it tons... it's different than anything I've heard before, but still pleases my ear... good job, overall, just get those classic DM riffs to be more pounding, more in-your-face, and we'll be on the same page.

As always, best of luck, buddy.
Loved the solos and the riffage at 127! The proginess of it all was pretty much sex as well. I'm not much into death metal, but I very much respect the musicianship of bands like Cannibal Corpse and Necrophagist.

Another thing, this song is completely all over the place. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it is.

Overall I'd say 8.5/10. Nice work!
The intro is a bit iffy and almost pointless to me, but the rest of the song is pretty high quality stuff, I'd give it a 7.5 or so.