If you owned a child, would you rather let your kid go to a house where their parents

Poll: If you owned a child, would you rather let your kid go to a house where their parents
Poll Options
View poll results: If you owned a child, would you rather let your kid go to a house where their parents
Assuming there is fun stuff to do at the parents house with the gun...Then I choose that option.
4 27%
Parents house with the nice pool, more safe.
7 47%
I wouldn't care.
4 27%
Voters: 15.
If you owned a child, would you rather let your kid go to a house where their parents owned a gun, or go to the other kid's house where the parents owned an inground pool?

The pool is monitored by parents through the kitchen window via the house, by the way
I read about this. Pool is more dangerous. It's from that book called Freakonomics I believe, very good read.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
With the gun. It's not like the parent's just gonna whip it out.

Like hell would they care if my kid was drowning.

...Did you just say "owned a child?" That was odd.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
u dont OWN a child, you dont OWN another human being,

on that note id make sure that pool was fenced off and at least monitored
if I owned a child, I would have it working the fields and factories.

edit: the gun. You don't want your kids pearl diving and ending up like that poor guy in Haunted.
If I OWNED a child?

Is that owning as in 'I just bought a starving little african baby all for myself ' or owned as in 'LOL I just uber-pwned that child, now what would I let my own kid do?'
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
So what if they owned a gun?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
I read about this. Pool is more dangerous. It's from that book called Freakonomics I believe, very good read.

Yeah, I just got done reading it. ^_^
Quote by kikaykitko
With the gun. It's not like the parent's just gonna whip it out.

Like hell would they care if my kid was drowning.

...Did you just say "owned a child?" That was odd.

WHIP IT OUT!

but seriously, how old is the child that i own? even more, it depends on the parents at the house. if they'd be watching my child i'd be fine with the pool, and if i knew them and they were cool i'd be ok with the gun.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Wow, you guys are tools. His point wasn't about "owning" the child. You know what he/she means.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.