Page 1 of 3
I hate:

People who slag off "heavy music" because they automatically think people are goths if they listen to bands like Bullet For My Valentine.

And.

People that get lucky in life, even though they really don't deserve it.

What about you guys?
RIP Tom Searle.
People who make stupid threads.

There, it's out of the way.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
You, because this thread sucks
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
people who talk about you when you're not around.

people who think they know alot about guitar just because they "leik PWN @ GH, LuLz0rz!"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
seriously, listening to metallica makes me want to kill other people!!!
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
My father. Don't even get me started.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
People who care about these things, because I don't.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Milk, because it makes me sick but I'll get osteoporosis if I don't drink it

I don't drink it anyway. =o
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by MH400
I hate:

People who slag off "heavy music" because they automatically think people are goths if they listen to bands like Bullet For My Valentine.

And.

What about you guys?

People who think Bullet for My Valentine are heavy.

People who use stereotyping terms.
Quote by MH400
I hate:

And.

What about you guys?

Lol @ thinking Bullet For My Valentine are heavy.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by Hcmanu
So there you have it kids, You're not eating easter eggs, you're eating the parastic-like insides of rabbits. Happy Easter, I've got a corpse to rape!
People who think that music is about speed/the number of strings you play. It makes me want to snap my 5 string bass over their heads!!!
Quote by Random3
people who think metal and emo are the same thing. how does listening to metallica mean you wanna kill yourself??

St Anger
Quote by DayTripper1967
i hate straight edge kids.

Give 'em time, they'll grow up.

Or, if they are genuine about it opposed to following a trend, then fair play to them, it's their choice.
Quote by Najarok
Lol @ thinking Bullet For My Valentine are heavy.

+1

Love the band but they definitely are not heavy.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I hate nothing.

Hate is something I don't feel, because it's waste of my time and energy.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
People who post ass-kissing posts to try and get sigged

People who sig ass-kissing comments about them
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Compelling, you still have yet to prove anything.

And heavy can't be a noun except for perhaps a slang term.

you cant prove that a band is or is not a certain genre, they just 'are'. if your saying you think fall out boy and metallica belong in the same subgroup, then you need some bolts tightening in your head
Humanity
Relationships
Cheesy Metal (I love black metal but most of the lyrical or band names just sound so ****ing cheesy)
People who say Slayer kick ass
Slayer

MY OPINION OF SLAYER
complete lack of creativity, 10 odd albums of open string plam mutes and scale shreds (by that I mean actually going up and down a scale) Followed by the odd power chord and some retard screaming awfully, Slayer should be Dave Mustaine's bitchs cause thats the closest they will ever get to a metal
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Random3
you cant prove that a band is or is not a certain genre, they just 'are'. if your saying you think fall out boy and metallica belong in the same subgroup, then you need some bolts tightening in your head

No, different styles of music have certain characteristics that place them into a genre. You could have listed some characteristics of emo and how they don't apply to Metallica, or some characteristics of another genre and shown how they DID apply to Metallica.

By the by, Fall Out Boy is not emo
Quote by tommydavis
i hate hate and ignorance

and also dumb threads

+1

although......i really really really really really really DISLIKE the god damn Jonas Brothers a whole freakin lot
does that count as hate???
Quote by Beakwithteeth
No, different styles of music have certain characteristics that place them into a genre. You could have listed some characteristics of emo and how they don't apply to Metallica, or some characteristics of another genre and shown how they DID apply to Metallica.

By the by, Fall Out Boy is not emo

heres a reason metallica are metal: their name is metal. they are (arguably) the gods of metal. thats like me saying a band called Emoica is not an emo band... jeez read the name its kinda self explanitory.
Quote by Random3
heres a reason metallica are metal: their name is metal. they are (arguably) the gods of metal. thats like me saying a band called Emoica is not an emo band... jeez read the name its kinda self explanitory.

Okay, so The Eagles of Death Metal are death metal, and Daft Punk are punk eh?
Quote by amyisforcynics

*shudders*

Thank you!!!

I hate these things! The main shopping street, Northumberland St is on a slope and every Saturday is plagued by little 9yr old kids wearing these things! Bearing in mind this street also slopes.......AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH
Page 1 of 3