Page 1 of 2
As I’m reading more and more about the KKK through this book it re-ignites my old thoughts on the KKK I had when I first gained knowledge about them: These guys are probably one of the biggest dorks I’ve heard in my life. They go around riding horses while draped in white clothing…Honestly, what year are we win? These dorks are acting like it’s mid-evil times or something. If I was black and if I saw a dork burning a cross I’d laugh – one because fell out of religion almost a decade ago so it it’d have no effect on me, and two I don’t see how burning a cross could strike fear into people. I’ll try to cut this rant short but I also think it’s dorky how they hold meetings and stuff.

/rant
I challenge you to say that to their masks.

...Maybe then you'll stop making threads.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I doubt you know all that much about them.

BTW, there is no award for most threads started in a week.
Quote by brownstone999
As I’m reading more and more about the KKK through this book it re-ignites my old thoughts on the KKK I had when I first gained knowledge about them: These guys are probably one of the biggest dorks I’ve heard in my life. They go around riding horses while draped in white clothing…Honestly, what year are we win? These dorks are acting like it’s mid-evil times or something. If I was black and if I saw a dork burning a cross I’d laugh – one because fell out of religion almost a decade ago so it it’d have no effect on me, and two I don’t see how burning a cross could strike fear into people. I’ll try to cut this rant short but I also think it’s dorky how they hold meetings and stuff.

/rant

GTFO

Dorks? Seriously???

You make WAY too many threads.
The point of the cross is to spread the light of Jesus to the world not to install fear. And it's medieval not mid-evil.
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
Welcome to the Ku Klux Klan!

Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!

^ from their website

hehe, what a bunch of idiots
Thanks, until this thread I though the KKK was made up of some pretty cool guys
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by brownstone999

/rant

Yeah, the mid-evil period was when?

It's medieval, douche.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Where the KKK is more or less stronger than in the cities, it's taken seriously. They wouldn't just walk up to your house, burn a cross and dip. There are many, MANY counts of lynching, terrorism, and physical/sexual assault at their hands of homosexuals, blacks, and others.

Read less Wikipedia, more primary documents.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I used to go to the Stormfront forum pages, which was a white power board. It was even better than the Pit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

^ What a bunch of BS. They went marching down Washington barring swasticas shouting "6 million more!" like 20 years ago, and they claim not to hate?
I know man, and those Nazi guys are such dweebs.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
My favorite are the black skinheads. They're probably the greatest things in the world.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by garden of grey
Stormfront is so ****ed up

And everyone there claims to not be racist when they blatantly are, if not just complete nutcases

Just to clear this up, the original skin heads didn't want anything to do with national pride. They were proud of being hard blue collar workers and that was it. The group got warped later on, so I do feel bad for the skinheads who aren't insane but still get mixed up with them. They should probably change their little club name or something, though

The best thing I ever read on those pages was someone arguing with me, insisting that Lincoln didn't believe blacks were equal to whites. I knew that much, and even gave a quote by Lincoln to support his claim. But he was dumb to assume I looked up to Lincoln.

Edit: And if UG thinks we have pathetic "girl trouble" threads, you people oughta see the ones on Storm Front.
Quote by vintage x metal

I remember hearing a humorous story about the folks at Stormfront. The show American Chopper(I might have the name wrong) was quite popular there, it's sort of Pimp My Ride for bikers. It turns out however, that the family who owned the shop the show is about was Jewish. Needless to say, the Stormfront members who were fans of the show were a mix of feeling betrayed, confused, and angry.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Jack Off Jill
The best thing I ever read on those pages was someone arguing with me, insisting that Lincoln didn't believe blacks were equal to whites. I knew that much, and even gave a quote by Lincoln to support his claim. But he was dumb to assume I looked up to Lincoln.

Edit: And if UG thinks we have pathetic "girl trouble" threads, you people oughta see the ones on Storm Front.

*Googles stormfront*
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

hehe, watch this!!!

http://www.whitepride.tv/

(please don't ban me, this is not hate, it's comedy)

Edit: heh, the guy on the news mentions Stormfront as credible news. That is too funny.
Last edited by HeavenlyVirus at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by Bubban
I remember hearing a humorous story about the folks at Stormfront. The show American Chopper(I might have the name wrong) was quite popular there, it's sort of Pimp My Ride for bikers. It turns out however, that the family who owned the shop the show is about was Jewish. Needless to say, the Stormfront members who were fans of the show were a mix of feeling betrayed, confused, and angry.

I've never heard of that. I haven't been there in a long time, not since I discovered the Pit. I used to go there for the lulz because I saw it on the news. I learned about all kinds of white power bands, and it was when I first decided I was going to form a white power punk band called White Wash, where everyone would dress in Klansman clothing, and underneath would be a bunch of blacks, jews, mexicans, asians, etc. And we'd play the Peckerwoodstock Festival and blow everyone out of the water. And then remove our masks.
Quote by vintage x metal

^^ I'd actually support a white Christian heritage festival if it wasn't being conducted by racist rednecks.
Last edited by CowboyUp at Mar 22, 2008,
Oh man, Stormfront is gold. They actually seem like normal people in the music and culture thread, their grammar isn't half bad, and then you see "WHITE POWAAA"

Fckin tards.
You're a dork!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Lol, A black guy in my class once said to me "Are you in the KKK?"

I replied with a no, as expected and then he said, "Well I am!"

I loled sooo haard....
i think kkk is pretty cool guy eh burns the racially unpure and doesn't afraid of anything
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
i think kkk is pretty cool guy eh burns the racially unpure and doesn't afraid of anything

Say what?

Seriously, what did you say?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by brownstone999
and two I don’t see how burning a cross could strike fear into people.
/rant

It was probably more the connotational message of 'nigga gon' get lynched' that struck the fear into people than the actual fiery cross itself.
Throughout its varied history, the Klan has coined many words[82] beginning with "KL" including:

* Klabee: treasurers
* Kleagle: recruiter
* Klecktoken: initiation fee
* Kligrapp: secretary
* Klonvocation: gathering
* Kloran: ritual book
* Kloreroe: delegate
* Kludd: chaplain

All of the above terminology was created by William Simmons, as part of his 1915 revival of the Klan. The Reconstruction-era Klan used different titles; the only titles to carry over were "Wizard" (or Imperial Wizard) for the overall leader of the Klan, "Night Hawk" for the official in charge of security, and a few others, mostly for regional officers of the organization.

Wow that's like a hierarchy of retardation.
Quote by nosushi4you
Say what?

Seriously, what did you say?

You do not know your memes properly. GET LEARN'D, internet is serious business.
Quote by gorecore=me
My girlfriend calls them bastards in bedsheets.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
You do not know your memes properly. GET LEARN'D, internet is serious business.

Ohh, alright. I thought you were serious for a second there.

By all means, learn me
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
Ohh, alright. I thought you were serious for a second there.

By all means, learn me

Nothing to it really, just say that and substitute whatever is being talked about into it.

Hearing it now explained, it's pretty lame...
Quote by gorecore=me
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Nothing to it really, just say that and substitute whatever is being talked about into it.

Hearing it now explained, it's pretty lame...

I looked it up. It's actually pretty funny.

I believe this is due (albeit a tad late)

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

thats such an awesome way to describe the KKK.... Dorks... lmao
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Page 1 of 2