Page 1 of 3
Chris Moyles
Ruby Wax
Bullies (ironic I know)
Chavs

Thats on face value, they may be alright in person but they piss me off.
-Cocky guys
-Kids who wear Heelys
-Paris Hilton

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
William Shakespeare
That guy from titanic, the rich one
The guy who tried to capture the smurfs all the time
Myself when i was 7, i saw a video the other day and i was ANNOYING
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
ppl who make **** threads.
edit:i also hate
stupid people.
stereotypical people.
people who do exactly as there told, provincial people.
Last edited by severed head at Mar 22, 2008,
I'd like to see a bunch of these UFC guys get into a fight with an ACTUAL martial artist - you know, like they claim to be. I think that would be a series of very excellent strikes not to be missed.
Quote by strat0blaster
I'd like to see a bunch of these UFC guys get into a fight with an ACTUAL martial artist - you know, like they claim to be. I think that would be a series of very excellent strikes not to be missed.

I hear that there is a UFC fighter who wants to have a boxing match with Roy Jones Jr.

He says he'll batter Jones Jr., which, in a boxing ring, I can't see happening.
-my ex
-paris hilton
-britney spears
-girls stupid like them

but I would never do that cuz they're female...never ever hit a woman
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by amyisforcynics
-Cocky guys
-Kids who wear Heelys
-Paris Hilton

lol same, cept i sometime "accidently" get in the way of 12 year olds at the mall on heelys

only the ones that tlk about how cool they are tho
-The reporters who watch celebrities' every move on channels like E! 'Britney on watch' since when is it our buisiness on who's getting custody of her kids?
-Billy Joel for screwing up Green Day BIG TIME.
-Stupid kids that think they're 'gangstas' even though their moms still drive them to school.

and last, but NOT LEAST:

-EMO KIDS. (Who's with me on that one at least???)
Quote by wylde_overdrive
This obnoxious fat chick in my class who wears extremely visible things.

OMFG i HATE those chicks
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
My Algebra II teacher
Fat Bitch does nothing but eat the whole period, and never reinforces anything she teaches. Mostly the first part is the reason I wanna punch her.
She got some gay (not the insult I mean the sexual orientation) black dude named Mr. Williams who doesn't talk down to the students not doing anything wrong and can actually teach. So the class has gotten slightly better.
Quote by MustangMan311
The people in the "Guitar Center Stories" thread.

shouldnt u be sitting in front of ur wii, totally shredding it up?
Every person who posts a tab of "Smoke On The Water" in the approval queue.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by strat0blaster

They already did, watch the early UFC events. The karate masters got their asses whooped, as did all of the other traditional martial arts guys.

UFC fighters are martial artists anyways. Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, kickboxing, boxing, various karate styles, Greco Roman wrestling, freestyle, etc are all practiced by various MMA guys.

"Actual martial artists" would get destroyed in the UFC because they are no where near that athletic level, nor are they as well rounded in fighting as mixed martial artists are.

Real fighting is not ridiculous flying kick kung fu bull**** in movies. MMA evolved to take all of the most effective and realistic stuff from all martial arts, thus an MMA practitioner is a superior fighter to someone who practices just one art, even if they master it.
Last edited by AzureNight at Mar 22, 2008,
o and emos...but i can probly get them to do it for me...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
hicks
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
pete wentz
alexi laiho
steve vai (he was an ***hole to me in person) even though hes great at guitar
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by AzureNight
They already did, watch the early UFC events. The karate masters got their asses whooped, as did all of the other traditional martial arts guys.

UFC fighters are martial artists anyways. Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, kickboxing, boxing, various karate styles, Greco Roman wrestling, freestyle, etc are all practiced by various MMA guys.

"Actual martial artists" would get their asses whooped in the UFC because they are no where near that athletic level, nor are they as well rounded in fighting as mixed martial artists are.

thank god someone told him before i did...any MMA dude can kick a "actual martial artists" ass
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by Small Print
I hear that there is a UFC fighter who wants to have a boxing match with Roy Jones Jr.

He says he'll batter Jones Jr., which, in a boxing ring, I can't see happening.

Wow. Yeah I'd pay money to see that. And by that, I mean Roy Jones Jr destroying that guy.
TS
lars ulrich
dave mustaine
flo rida
t pain
kerry king
yes, kids with heeleys i decked one in the middle of the shopping precinct and got kicked out lol
Quote by strat0blaster
Wow. Yeah I'd pay money to see that. And by that, I mean Roy Jones Jr destroying that guy.

It's not going to happen under boxing rules. Obviously Anderson Silva wouldn't win against RJJ, because RJJ devoted his life to boxing whereas Silva did not. In an MMA fight, RJJ would lose in less than a minute.
Quote by AzureNight
It's not going to happen under boxing rules. Obviously Anderson Silva wouldn't win against RJJ, because RJJ devoted his life to boxing whereas Silva did not. In an MMA fight, RJJ would lose in less than a minute.

And in a boxing ring, which Anderson Silva said he would fight, RJJ would destroy him.
i dont know if you know this guy, but sugar_daddy. wouldnt mind giving him a fist in the mouth.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Small Print
And in a boxing ring, which Anderson Silva said he would fight, RJJ would destroy him.

No shit. I already said that in my post. Training boxing is only a small part of Silva's training, whereas RJJ trains purely boxing. Under boxing rules, it doesn't even have to be said that RJJ would own him. But it wouldn't prove anything, other than who is the better boxer which is already obvious. I'd like to see them fight under MMA rules.
aren't heeleys just those shoes with wheels? what's wrong with those? the only people i've seen with them are like 10 and younger.
Quote by Small Print

it doesnt matter what the ring is its the rules that matter! have you ever watched ANY UFC? and do you even know what MMA is?
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by AzureNight
No shit. I already said that in my post. Training boxing is only a small part of Silva's training, whereas RJJ trains purely boxing. Under boxing rules, it doesn't even have to be said that RJJ would own him. But it wouldn't prove anything, other than who is the better boxer which is already obvious.

And you said it wouldn't happen under boxing rules. Silva said he would box him, under boxing rules, to prove that MMA fighters are 'technical'.

Quote by albinokrikit
it doesnt matter what the ring is its the rules that matter! have you ever watched ANY UFC? and do you even know what MMA is?

I've watched UFC, I know what MMA is. And by boxing ring, I mean boxing rules, everyone but you seems to realise that.
Quote by Small Print
And you said it wouldn't happen under boxing rules. Silva said he would box him, under boxing rules, to prove that MMA fighters are 'technical'.

It won't, because Silva is under contract with the UFC and I doubt UFC management would let him go and get destroyed in a ring, which is inevitable.
every member of slipknot
pete wentz
this lady named gena
paris hilton
my roomate at the moment
that chick from highschool musical (the one dating whatshisface)
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Page 1 of 3