Hey Guys..I have a Synyster Gates Custom from Schecter for sale. I bought this new for $1,000.00 but I have no use for it.. Im being shipped off soon overseas..

I don't really know the value of this guitar anymore.. Nothing at all is wrong with it, I will put new strings on it.. Has alot of cool features like Coil Tap and the Floyd Rose bridge. It very nice. So Im putting it up for $500.00 shipped. I'm NOT shipping outside the US. That would be too expensive.

Thanks guys! Shoot me a PM or what ever..

Only Pic I have:

how long have you used and owned it? you could get around $700-800 for it if its in good condition. Free Bump.
Ive had it about 6 months maybe? Got it directly from their website..

Its in excellent condition... The only thing that wrong with it is there is a string mising. Which isnt a big deal lol.

Well I said 500. I dont even need 500 for it, Id like to get that much tho. Thanks.
BTW thats looks like a synyster standard not custom.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
tele?! im dying for one of these man. i got a nice tele i got pics on the waY OF and a seymour duncan tweak fuzz that i would trade for that. and then we pay each of our own shipping.

oh the tele has a case as well.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason