That we can eradicate the world of all 9-year-old kids riding down slopes on their Heelys with little regard for the other people who happen to be walking in that area.

I say that on a hill that is frequented by these said children, the general public clears off for half a day,as fishing line is set at neck level of most children their age,at the bottom of the hill. As they go down the hill, they pick up speed,and then,when they get to the bottom the fishing line hopefully beheads the annoying little bastards. Then,their parents will sue the maker of the Heelys,causing them to go out of business,or at least bring bad media to Heelys,causing parents to take them away from their children.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
i was working (in a clothes store) and a little bastard came flying into me with those things

not only did he look ridicculously gay (in the homosexual way), he actually gave me a black eye cause i was kneeled down putting socks out and he got me in the ey with his knee

i could've murdered the ****er
Quote by TheQuailman
Ever thought about buying a shotgun?

But it costs more to do, and the gunfire will scare the kids off.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by We'realltoBlame
But it costs more to do, and the gunfire will scare the kids off.

Hard to run scared after being hit by a 12-gauge slug.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Then throw rocks at them.

I tell you, I have lots of neighbours with little kids, these damn brats are outside all day. They start running around screaming at seven in the morning, even on weekends. It makes me want to headbutt them sometimes.
agreed
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by TheQuailman
Ever thought about buying a shotgun?

then the parents sue him for shooting at their kids, an airsoft will work better and pouring oil on the hill
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Bubban
Hard to run scared after being hit by a 12-gauge slug.

But the other kids will hear the shot go off and start to run,and even tho you can shoot them in the back,you probably won't get as many.

With the original plan, if they're the typical 9-year-old,they will go down the hill to see what happened to whoever they're with.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by andyscoot
i was working (in a clothes store) and a little bastard came flying into me with those things

not only did he look ridicculously gay (in the homosexual way), he actually gave me a black eye cause i was kneeled down putting socks out and he got me in the ey with his knee

i could've murdered the ****er

There's another kind?
pour gravel on the roads. that'll stop 'em.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I agree.
My best friend's little sister has Heelys...every time I go anywhere with her family, I get an overwhelming urge to throw her sister out the nearest window. I don't think that'd go down very well with their mother, though.
I just don't like how everyone thinks they're some new invention.

I remember in third grade (eight years ago) that they invented shoes with skates in them, and not just one weel, but pop out skates that could be easily released and but back in the shoe.

Now they have these "cool" new ones and everyone freaks out.

Also, TS, instead of fishing line, have you considered piano wire? It's much more durable.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
There's another kind?

There are two meanings of the word "gay". First, you got your ye old english kind of gay and then there's the homosexual gay.

For example: I woke up in the morning feeling gabby and gay; is much different to: I woke up in the morning feeling Gabby making me gay.
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Rat poisoning

Have a lemonade stand and sell the lemonade (with the rat poisoning in each cup) to all the little kiddies with those blasted Heelys. An other person who buys it, well, too bad for them.

You make yourself a small profit and all the little buggars are gone. BUT you might just have the cops on your case and get some murder charge. In that case, too bad for you.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Get your own heely's and race them for pinks.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Get your own heely's and race them for pinks.

haha

Best idea yet.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Heelys went out of fashion in Australia years ago.
I remember when they were cool though. hehe.
and all these losers got copies that were really slow and ugly.
I never hit anyone while using them though.
These kids on the hill are retarded.
Eliminate them.