im CA, USA
and it sucks here
$8.00

you?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
About $20/hr, so long as you're organized. You can expect that things are twice the price here as in the US, though.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by gallagher2006
£5.65 for 16-17 YOs
and I think £5.97 for 18+

Since when?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
It's 7.25 in Iowa. Cocksucker

I was actually making like a dollar over minimum wage until the raise, not I'm only getting like 15 cents over. My feelings of superiority are dwindling
Quote by gallagher2006
£5.65 for 16-17 YOs

>22 its £5.60
<22 its £4.60
<18 its 3.40
<16 there is no minimum wage

but remember there's income tax of 20% for minimum wage (when you start earning over 30k its 40%)
Last edited by Rocking-Rob at Mar 22, 2008,
in CT, it's $7.65
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
wow, you guys freakin suck! last time i checked, here in western kansas, USA, it was somewhere around $5 and a half or so..but i haven't had a job for awhile
well by US standards i aint doint TOO bad i s'pose....
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
there is no in germany (only for 6 types of jobs 6,58€-12,50)
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

i live in alberta so if u work for minimum ur a retard i could go get a job that pays $14/h at like DQ
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
What the fuck?

It's $5.15 in Georgia. I've known that for a while, and I can understand California being around $8.00, because there's a high cost of living there, but even ALASKA gets at least two dollars more than Georgia for minimum wage.

Why are we being screwed?

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm not sure, I clean in the 'uni halls so I'm probably on minimum wage. I get paid £5.90 p/hour ($11 p/hour)
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
I'm not sure, I clean in the 'uni halls so I'm probably on minimum wage. I get paid £5.90 p/hour ($11 p/hour)

Someone pays you?

lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by gallagher2006
£5.65 for 16-17 YOs

You're either ignorant or lucky. Or both.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by fallenangel20
What the fuck?

It's $5.15 in Georgia. I've known that for a while, and I can understand California being around $8.00, because there's a high cost of living there, but even ALASKA gets at least two dollars more than Georgia for minimum wage.

Why are we being screwed?

well, its cuz of a new law. I can't remember when it was first passed, but the law states that by 2009 the minimum wage must go up to 7.25/hr. Each state is going to deal with it in there own way as long as they meet that requirement. I believe nebraske(where I live) is going up at a rat of about $0.75/ year. right now its at 5.85 and I suppose this summer it will go to be around $6.50 and then by next year it ought to be $7.25

I'm could be wrong on this law though, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. I would assume Alaska said somethin like "the hell with this...get over with now" while georgia is probably waiting till the end to enforce the change...
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
minimum wage is a joke

those free mason, zionist fascists that control the economy always bang on about how important it is to keep minimum wages down and inflation
Quote by fosho
im CA, USA
and it sucks here
$8.00

you?

Really that sounds good to me over here in Florida its only $6.79, I'm making $7.50 at my Job which is considered pretty good around here for a part time job at a store.
Quote by bigwilly
well, its cuz of a new law. I can't remember when it was first passed, but the law states that by 2009 the minimum wage must go up to 7.25/hr. Each state is going to deal with it in there own way as long as they meet that requirement. I believe nebraske(where I live) is going up at a rat of about $0.75/ year. right now its at 5.85 and I suppose this summer it will go to be around $6.50 and then by next year it ought to be $7.25

I'm could be wrong on this law though, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. I would assume Alaska said somethin like "the hell with this...get over with now" while georgia is probably waiting till the end to enforce the change...

Bah. Screw our slowness.

But at least it's coming up, if said law is correct.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20