So I'm gonna get WoW. I played it once and it was pretty fun, I still kinda have to learn a lot about it but still... So as mentioned before, I'm gonna get it and I was gonna get an expansion pack for it, but which one should I get?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
The one that destroys your computer and every one in your house that you ever try to program WoW on again.

I just haven't sold it ye-..!

>_>

<_<
There is only one, the next one is slated for either late this year, or early next.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Control Panel -> Remove/add programs -> World of Warcraft -> yes

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
are u talking about world or warcraft (MMORPG) or warcraft (strategy)? cus the strat game got LOADS of XPs, RPG got 1 (the burning crusade)

BTW TBC require u to have normal WoW, and next one will require TBC and normal WoW.. DAMN U BLIZZ!! moneydrain xD

(yes im addicted )
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by srv_king
it will eat your soul

he is right
u shouldnt rly start with it If so, buy my account
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Warcraft III> WoW
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
say bye to you real life
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

so I should just...not get it at all if I want to keep my real life?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
so I should just...not get it at all if I want to keep my real life?

No.

I'd prefer to be a knight elf mowhawk it w/e it's called.
all of WoW sucks. Go for Guild Wars.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
WoW is like heroin. You must pay for it, or bum it off a friend, but once its in your veins its hell getting it out.
Quote by Thornography
No.

I'd prefer to be a knight elf mowhawk it w/e it's called.

haha

stay away from the game
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Lamrick21
WoW is like heroin. You must pay for it, or bum it off a friend, but once its in your veins its hell getting it out.

This man speaks the truth, and I've done heroin. I found it easier to quit.
Quote by Bubban
Warcraft III> WoW

Warcraft III is the one where you get a whole army right?
Quote by ShaunDiel
of course i speak the truth. i am the truth. Though sometimes i still wake up sweating and shivering with an urge to f*ck up some n00bs.
Quote by iceman95
Warcraft III is the one where you get a whole army right?

Right. Warcraft II is an RTS, and a damn fine one at that.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Lamrick21
of course i speak the truth. i am the truth. Though sometimes i still wake up sweating and shivering with an urge to f*ck up some n00bs.

Sometimes, when I'm walking alone late at night, I hear phantom whispers; I think they're saying "Loot the corehound".
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I see what u did thar.

Wow must be a pretty epic and kickass game, but I don't want to waste any more time than I do now.

How about you and me Tommy[fin] we both stay off the Craft

I need a partner in beating my urge to buy this game
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by Lamrick21

yeah, hes right. i stopped playing about a year, year and a half ago. yesterday, i was pretty bored with spring break, cause my break doesnt match up with the break of most of my friends. so i was sitting in my house all bored and what not, when it hit me...

...i still had a guest pass that came with my game when i bought it. so yeah, i played about sixish hours yesterday and about four today so far. and i have a feeling thats its going to take over my break.

i love playing it, but yet hate myself for doing it, cause yeah, it takes over your life.

atleast my guest pass runs out in eight more days or something, and there is no way im going to start paying monthly access for it again
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
well, there is only one WoW expansion, and thats Burning Crusade. So, I'll say get that.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
i played for like 8 months and i didnt just play i really PLAYED. i would wake up before school and play for as long as i could then i would go to school and think about playing and then i would get home and play till 1 in the morning and then do the same thing over again.

i finnaly quit when i started playing guitar and i have been tempted to start again but im not cuz my life is so much better without it