I just recently bought a Boss Gt-6, and need to buy a new amp. i was considering a Vox AC-15....anyone know how this sounds, or have another suggestions. I jam alot, and gig once every month.
Bogner Ecstasy.
I recommend this because you gave no indication as to your budget or the sound you're looking for, so I just assume you have $4,000 to spare.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Bogner Ecstasy.
I recommend this because you gave no indication as to your budget or the sound you're looking for, so I just assume you have $4,000 to spare.

hahaha

It would go really well with the GT-6!
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
ya, i've heard alot of good things about that amp, but it's out of my price range. i'm looking for something thats in between $0-2000
Quote by thebrownman
ya, i've heard alot of good things about that amp, but it's out of my price range. i'm looking for something thats in between $0-2000

...which still doesn't help at all.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.