Page 1 of 2
So there's this kid I know and all my friends hate him (I don't really have anything against him), and he and his friend made this video of them dancing to an OK Go song. And they were quite serious about it and they practiced for a while. So my question is: Would it be wrong to use this video against him for my own sick personal benefit? I mean this video could ruin this kid's social life as we know it.

And yes... I'll get the video up here shortly.

EDIT:
Video

He's the one NOT in the tie.

DOUBLE EDIT: He looks really young in that vid for some reason.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Last edited by iceman95 at Mar 22, 2008,
Yes, it would be.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Yes, it would be.

but would it be worth it?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Completely. Do something good for your friends.

As long as it wouldn't cause the kid to kill himself he can always switch schools or leave the country.
Yes, what were you going to do?

EDIT: if you do something to him he is more likely going
to get you back so much worse because of all the effort he
put into the video

EDIT 2: do what you want, or listen to the suggestions in
the pit theres always something interesting that pops up
Last edited by Unforgotten at Mar 22, 2008,
Destroy him. Maybe it'll teach him not to be ashamed of his music. Is he a good dancer?
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Why do your friends hate the kid so much?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Just don't do it, you wouldn't want someone to do that to you, now would ya?
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by dio_dude
a: yes, what are you gay?
2: why ask the pit?

why the hell do people always respond with "why ask the pit" now days, honestly, if it bothers you so much and ****, don't reply and ignore it, people can do whatever they want, and post whatever they want, its the damn pit, who cares where he goes for advice, seriously, it's just getting annoying, every thread I go into "why ask the pit?"
post it ! post it ! post it ! post it ! =D
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by Bubban
Why do your friends hate the kid so much?

I don't really know, the kid is actually pretty nice.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by SacredxSuperman
why the hell do people always respond with "why ask the pit" now days, honestly, if it bothers you so much and ****, don't reply and ignore it, people can do whatever they want, and post whatever they want, its the damn pit, who cares where he goes for advice, seriously, it's just getting annoying, every thread I go into "why ask the pit?"

+1

we should rape that dumbass
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
What are they like... 10?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
seems like a ****ed up thing to do to such a little kid.
if you dont have anything against him then why **** with him?
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Is he 12?

Also, they look like Tim and Eric trying to choreograph.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
yeah go for it. just make sure he doesn't sue you.
>:3

his dad pressed charges on my friends earlier in the year because of a prank phone message that my friends left.

But don't take that the wrong way, the message was pretty bad against Jews and he's Jewish.
Quote by ShaunDiel
If he's done something or there is something in his personality that means he really deserves it, then yes.
I could write songs as bad as Wham's if I really felt the urge to, but what's the point? - RS
Quote by mathieupM13
+1

we should rape that dumbass

youre one to talk, with your My Chemical Romance pic. homo.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
im wondering now how old you are.
grow up.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
I vote to leave the kid alone. It doesn't sound like he really did anything to you
DOWN&OUT
dude would it really destroy him
he put it on youtube for the entire world to see.....
must not be too embarassed
Quote by RatmN'Roses
grow up.

+1
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by RatmN'Roses
grow up.

i'm kind of trying to grow up here, I mean I think it'd be more mature to not use it against this kid, but things like this from God are only handed to people once in a lifetime.
Quote by ShaunDiel
OMFG hahahaha dude that videos pretty funny

i really needed the cheering up =(
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
after watching that I say leave him alone, the kid is young, let him do wha he wants with his time. Maybe he's actually a pimp and knows girls love to film themselves dancing, and is planning to make it look like he does as well and is soon going to mac it with some chick telling her they should dance together in a video bow chica wah wah .... ahem
Quote by iceman95
I don't really know, the kid is actually pretty nice.

Based on your attitude toward him, you'd regret it. Keep the video around in case he ever does piss you off, but if you do something horrible to a person you think is all right, you won't forgive yourself.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
what age are you? like11? there's loads of youtube videos of people doing OK Go dances..there's even one at a wedding.... he'll hardly be embarrassed by it if he filmed it and put it on youtube in the first place
@-}-}-}-
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
OMFG hahahaha dude that videos pretty funny

i really needed the cheering up =(

you're welcome
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by Toast1337

that's the kid.

He's one of those kids that talks shit to older people because he thinks he's cool, but when anyone ever calls him on it he hides away.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I vote you and your friends grow up. If they want to dance, let them.

Yes, it looks amazingly gay, but theres really no point of destroying him if he's doing it himslef already.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Toast1337

You have the logic of a blunt arrow.

Two gay dudes in video. Possibly both have youtube accounts? So they both put it up for more total views.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Page 1 of 2