so who wins. i'd like some good feedback ya know. im into heavy/black metal, and im choosing between these possbile amps. suggest more if ya got any better ideas. rate on gig worth as well for mediocrly large palces with alot fo ppl trashing and headbanging.
the list goes as.....

Constestant 1:
Randall RG50TC

Constestant 2:
Peavey
Nashville 112

Contestant 3:
Peavey
ValveKing 112
The only one I've had experience with is the Valveking, which is a solid amp and would suit you well. But I can't imagine any amp with "Nashville" in its name is good for metal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
nashvill has 80 watts. seemed alright, but of coruse im test em out at guitar center/ sam ash before i make my final decision
id go with the valve king, it sounds like you want more watts, but the peavey being a tube amp is going to be much louder .
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Maggot3000
id go with the valve king, it sounds like you want more watts, but the peavey being a tube amp is going to be much louder .

Peavey valveking 112 - 50watts of tube power.
Randall RG50TC - 50watts of tube power.
I'd just try between those two to be honest.
Isn't the nashville series a STEEL GUITAR amp?
I say the randall, as it has the best black metal tone out of all of those. The Valveking may be a bit more flexable, but less geared towards the heavier metal sides.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah after looking at the randall I'd say it's better than the Valveking for what you're trying to do.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Randall all the way.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Get the Randall unless you are willing to get an OD pedal to go with the ValveKing.