I think that one day all of UG should rally together in their respective cities and start a parade. A parade for UG. I think this would be pretty cool if it actually turned into a launched plan. NOW FELLO UG'ERS DISCUSS!!!!
I doubt there are many UGers around where I live...

One man parade!!!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Sounds like a fantastic idea.

You'll be seeing a 6'6'' kid in a willy wonka jacket, black mask and black bucket parading with some average sized kid from another highschool here I've never even met.

I'd probably get arrested.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
This is not 4chan where we plan global actions....
But hey this could be cool if it worked.
Um.. I haven't seen many UGers from Mexico.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by curtis15
This is not 4chan where we plan global actions....
But hey this could be cool if it worked.

What on earth is 4chan?
Honestly, i live in a big city, but there seems to be barely anyone else from around here. or maybe i just dont look hard enough

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
is there some weird searchbar to look for people from your hometown?

(If I missed something.. don't flame me)

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
there will be many things. punch and pie are an example. you could do whatever you want in this parade. nudity is always a plus. =]
Quote by GregMisiakk
What on earth is 4chan?

That information is on a strictly need- to -know basis, but ask someone else because i don't want to be responsible for what happens to you when discover it.
There are 2 other UG'ers from my town of about 7,000 people. We should all go to juno, alaska and have a UG convention.
Quote by GregMisiakk
What on earth is 4chan?

4chan.org

Now stop asking, lol.