I listen to some of their stuff (like Radio Schizo and Love is Not), but I really don't like their 'heavier' sounds. Songs like Beyond the Tenarian Hills however, are awesome, but there aren't a ton of those...

I really liked reading the Primal Screamer (by Nick Blinko) more than listening to them though. Twas a good book written in an interesting perspective.
DOWN&OUT
What better way to say "happy birthday molly!" than a new Rudimentary Peni album?
I think they're awesome. They have that sort of scary, intense not really a grinding but just as obnoxious sound that works with the lyrics and works with Nick Blinko.

Someone leaked Primal Screamer onto a blog, and I printed it out and got to reading, and then my mom recycled all 80+ double sided printed pages. Does anyone know where I can find it on a blog or somewhere else so I can read it?
This is great news. I used to be absolutely obsessed with this band (hence my username) and I still love them now. Their new sound isn't as good as their early albums but it is still great. tbh I would buy all the albums for the artwork anyway.
I like them, but it´s really hard to get any of their stuff without paying the double of the album price for shipping costs.......so I have 7 songs now (all of the songs they had on myspace when I checked the page) .

They are the kings of creating short songs, without making thrash out of them.
Ah radio i was waiting for your post. I was looking for this last night and just found it.

It's the artwork he did for the IRON LUNG sex/sexless LP on PRANK RECORDS. It's actually a powerviolence band, i've seen the full size cover and its great.

now i had a dream that rudimentary peni were playing in a hallway in my school after i attacked my gym teacher and i was waiting for the cops.
Quote by molly bee
What better way to say "happy birthday molly!" than a new Rudimentary Peni album?
I think they're awesome. They have that sort of scary, intense not really a grinding but just as obnoxious sound that works with the lyrics and works with Nick Blinko.

Someone leaked Primal Screamer onto a blog, and I printed it out and got to reading, and then my mom recycled all 80+ double sided printed pages. Does anyone know where I can find it on a blog or somewhere else so I can read it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!
Since when has Blinko started up again? I thought he was still firmly straightjacketed up watching ones fly over the cuckoos nest.
^^ i think the only time he was in the asylum was the year or two before Pope adrain 37th.
Quote by crustyreed
^^ i think the only time he was in the asylum was the year or two before Pope adrain 37th.

+1

He is on a lot of medication

and has been for 20 years.

But I hear he is VERY low key and does not like public attention.(He is a schizophrenic)

this is why there is so much mystery surrounding this band.

and yeah, RP kicks ass.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Yeah I find the mysterious nature of the band really appealing, it kinda plays into the dark/misanthropic image and sound.
I don't know how many times they have played but I was ultra-ultra pissed off when I missed them play at the tribute gig to Doom's singer in Bradford. I would have done anything to see that.
i absolutely love this band. they are probly my favorite band of all time. theyre just so original there is really nothing else like them. i agree with radio that their older stuff was the best (death church was my personal favorite). i havent bought any of there albums because i dont really order **** over the internet and thats the only way to get it but ive gotten just about every song i could of theirs off of limewire. someday i hope to buy all there albums though.

im also a big fan of nick blinko and his artwork. i feel like i can somewhat relate to him because i constantly suffer from sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations (although i know that thats nowhere near as severe as schizophrenia).

btw Radio Schizo is my favorite song of theirs. Do you know who wrote it? (as in Nick or Grant?)
Haha major bumpage... but Rotten to the Core and Pigs in the Blanket are the sweetest stuff ever.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i forgot all about this band.
Thanks for reminding me of them.
I love their riffs more than anything though.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
i absolutely love this band. they are probly my favorite band of all time. theyre just so original there is really nothing else like them. i agree with radio that their older stuff was the best (death church was my personal favorite). i havent bought any of there albums because i dont really order **** over the internet and thats the only way to get it but ive gotten just about every song i could of theirs off of limewire. someday i hope to buy all there albums though.

im also a big fan of nick blinko and his artwork. i feel like i can somewhat relate to him because i constantly suffer from sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations (although i know that thats nowhere near as severe as schizophrenia).

btw Radio Schizo is my favorite song of theirs. Do you know who wrote it? (as in Nick or Grant?)

I love Nick Blinko's art and his book more than I dig their music, haha. I'm fairly sure that Nick would have been the one to write that song though, as it's more along the lines of macabre or psychedelic, where as Grant wrote their political numbers. But I'm just guessing.
DOWN&OUT
all i know is that the rudimentary peni is the fetal stage of the clitoris. kinda a weird name...

and jett youre probly right.

one of my favorite things of this band are the kick-ass bass lines that grant did. they really defined the band.

you know what i found strange though? is how crass records made them conform to a different sound on Farce ep and also how they made them put that ring or whatever on their album art. i mean CRASS?!!?!?! wtf?
I have a friend who loves them, and claims Nick Blinko cut his dick off and died... I'm pretty sure he's wrong
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by bah humbug
I have a friend who loves them, and claims Nick Blinko cut his dick off and died... I'm pretty sure he's wrong

Your friend is cool.