I agree. Bad idea.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
i have an agile...it gathers dust...it's not a bad guitar by any means....but i love my schecter and my agile pales in comparison, and my schecter is not much different than yours
okay well then I'm thinking of changing the pick ups on my schecter from the stock ones to something better. I am getting a crate palomino V16 very soon (I really want it for the great classic rock/jimmy page tone it can give you) so what pickups should I get?

I heard a pair of seymour duncan 59s would be the best, since they are based on the same pickups that jimmy page used in his les pauls.
Quote by ilikeguitar90
okay well then I'm thinking of changing the pick ups on my schecter from the stock ones to something better. I am getting a crate palomino V16 very soon (I really want it for the great classic rock/jimmy page tone it can give you) so what pickups should I get?

I heard a pair of seymour duncan 59s would be the best, since they are based on the same pickups that jimmy page used in his les pauls.

i think seth lover's are the best sounding PAF humbucker SD makes, but a '59 sounds really good in the neck, i used to have one in an lp i had, i'd assume it'd work good as a pair, but i found the mahogany body worked good with a JB, also try out some pearly gates, they're pretty good IMO.
Quote by Chad11491
i think seth lover's are the best sounding PAF humbucker SD makes, but a '59 sounds really good in the neck, i used to have one in an lp i had, i'd assume it'd work good as a pair, but i found the mahogany body worked good with a JB, also try out some pearly gates, they're pretty good IMO.

alright thanks for the response anyone else?