Page 1 of 2
My friend for some reason what so ever doesn't like Metal Gear Solid. He thinks its really dull and boring. What do you all think about the series and tell me how good you think it is so my friend starts to play it.
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
Last edited by Hardiment at Mar 22, 2008,
yeah me too.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I don't like it either.

I hate Resident Evil even more...
LARGE TEXT
I love that game. Your friend is lame.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
I like Metal Gear Solid, the series has very thought provoking stories, especially MGS 2: SoL.
Cutscenes are pretty as well, and the gameplay is solid. I say have him try it out.
Quote by Blue145
Metal gear is a great game, saw his head off

Screw the saw, cut his head of with a High Frequency Blade.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Ugh, what a lame ass, having an opinion!
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I hate metal gear solid, because I'm really bad at it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Blasphemous *****!! Masturbate in his face!!

Or kill him Solid Snake style
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I agree with you

and I also agree with using periods and other various punctuation marks (used where they should be, mind you)

sorry, grammar nazi

You agree with using periods, yet there are none in the quoted post. Does that make any sense?
6 letters he should learn:

MGS-FTW
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I MGS. I never got to finish my file on MGS3 though...

Playing as Snake on Super Smash Bros Brawl is fun too.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
I MGS. I never got to finish my file on MGS3 though...

Playing as Snake on Super Smash Bros Brawl is fun too.

Really? I've played him, and I just think he is total phail.

Then again, I don't really like Brawl, anyways.
Although if you ever get the Fox-Hound rating without breaking a sweat, you do have problems... in fact, the only more mentally unstable state you can possibly be in is if you complete Hitman games with a Silent Assassin rating on every mission, 1st time, on Professional difficulty.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by synpet713192
Really? I've played him, and I just think he is total phail.

Then again, I don't really like Brawl, anyways.

Blasphemy!

Link is still the best though, but that's a story for another thread.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
wtf is wrong with ppl on ug?! resident evil and mgs are awesome games. i grew up on those games. oh well you gotta respect other peoples opinions.
i love metal gear. i beat the 1st one 6 times haha. never got around to playing the third one though
Quote by The_Paranoia
All my friends love Gears Of War. I played it once and I can't stand it. They all hate me.

yea Gears is way overrated. MGS is amazing though, i think it comes down to wheter your willing to watch the cutscenes. i love the cutscenes, it always has a great story line. Its awesome because you never know if you are working for the good guys or the bad guys.. and its so ****ing twisted in some parts. Good times.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Although if you ever get the Fox-Hound rating without breaking a sweat, you do have problems... in fact, the only more mentally unstable state you can possibly be in is if you complete Hitman games with a Silent Assassin rating on every mission, 1st time, on Professional difficulty.

HITMAN FTW!!!!!!!!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Let him hate it. Snake's going to come to his house and use his combat knife him.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
I would have to agree with your friend there. I never really got MGS for some reason, not for me i guess...
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
MGS? Why sir I am mad fer it. Love those games. Too be honest MGS2 was a little dissapointing but was made up for with the epicness of MGS3. Can't wait for MGS4
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
CQC his ass!!!
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
it is dull/boring
i don't understand how people want to play it
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Your friend is a moron, MGS is amazing. Can't wait for number 4
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by atwags01
CQC his ass!!!

damn you beta me to it!!

My friend doesn't like MGS either he says he hates how you have to sneak around and can't just go in blasting the hell out of everybody.

MGS is ****ing awesome i haven't played the 4th one yet. Is It any good? Is it for the 360 or is it just a PS3 game?
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
damn you beta me to it!!

My friend doesn't like MGS either he says he hates how you have to sneak around and can't just go in blasting the hell out of everybody.

MGS is ****ing awesome i haven't played the 4th one yet. Is It any good? Is it for the 360 or is it just a PS3 game?

Heavy rumours that it will be out for 360, but not for a while yet.
mgs sucks. it's so easy! on expert i can run right infront of guards and they dont care, they just stand there! your friend is right TS
Quote by dio_dude
mgs sucks. it's so easy! on expert i can run right infront of guards and they dont care, they just stand there! your friend is right TS

You've obviously never played the game.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Page 1 of 2