Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit. Quick story and a question.

So I went to Taco Bell, cause I was hungry, obviously, and ordered a Crunchwrap Supreme, my favorite thing on their menu. When asked "Spicy Chicken or beef?" I replied " beef".
To my horror, after I got my delicious Crunchwrap and bit into it, expecting the goodness of a beef crunchwrap, I got beans and lettuce. No tomatoes, no sour cream, no meat. I complained, and they replaced it with two new ones, made correctly. They also fired the cashier infront of me, which almost made me giggle and say, " Owned!" Although I held it back, due to the fact that, I really didn't want to make her day any worse. I actually felt kinda bad

happened to any of you all, ever? If so, what did happen?

EDIT: I DID NOT TRY TO GET HER FIRED.When I went back up to tell her the order was wrong the manager was there to, monitoring the business I guess. He began scolding her, and then fired her. My guess is that it had happened many times before. So please, stop calling me an asshole
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Last edited by Kai07 at Mar 22, 2008,
That was a dick move.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
That was a dick move.
+1 you never dob someone in. that's why i never report any spam or bad threads. it just ****s your day basically
the cashier got fired cause the cook made it wrong?
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
It's amazing how people can screw up orders. I don't find it possible to do that if I'm told right before it's made.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Why fire her because of that? Mistakes happen...

My order gets messed up 99% of the time at Taco Bell. Still my favorite food though.
that's mean, how would you like it if some teenage kid came in to your place of work, made a complaint and you got fired?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
that's mean, how would you like it if some teenage kid came in to your place of work, made a complaint and you got fired?

There'd be no complaint if there was nothing to complain about...

Meh. I've never had a wrong order at KFC, so I'm probably acting like a douche.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
well i got fired from my work as a cashier for fighting some polish guy cause he asked a woman co-worker for some golden vagina when i think he was meant to ask for golden virginia baccy, but i wasnt thinking and thought he was just being plain dirty to her.

Quote by The_Paranoia
Why fire her because of that? Mistakes happen...

My guess is it probably had happened many times before that. Even still, that's kind of lame.

Oh, and TS. I feel your pain. Spicy Chicken Crunchwraps just cannot compare to the good old beef ones.
dang i love taco bell. but when i order the cheesy bean and rice burrito, one sides always filled with beans, and the other with cheese. pretty dang lame.

but yeah, taco bell is my favorite place to eat, ever.
As a former employee of McDonald's I can testify that fast food is among the worst jobs you can possibly have. The customers were the worst. You'd be surprised how angry someone can get from having lettuce mistakenly put in their burger when they don't ask for it, I'm talking people yelling about this shit\, when it's no big deal just to take it out yourself.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Powerhouse
Never a good idea.

MIGHTY TACO FTW!
WINNARZ:
NoFX_Fan182
iceman95
I guess if you were nice and just like "Yo dog, you gave me beans instead of my crunchwrap. Can you hook me up?" its fine. And I doubt she got fired for that one thing, she probably was doing a bunch of stuff before and that was just the last straw.
Aww no she got fired from taco bell. The same place where the food makes you **** 2 minutes later and the talking mexican midgit in disguise as a dog! NO!

But w/e your not an asshole sounds like the manager is an asshole of all people in this situation.
Quote by austinarcadium
the cashier got fired cause the cook made it wrong?

I worked at mcdonalds, you tell them how to make the sandwiches, like for example, no mayo/no tomato/extra cheese, and it comes up on a screen and they make it. She probably put in the wrong thing not paying attention, the OP obviously just wanted to go up to get his correct food that he paid for, not get her fired. She must have been screwing up too much and that may have been the last straw, as zeppelin said.
Quote by Bubban
As a former employee of McDonald's I can testify that fast food is among the worst jobs you can possibly have. The customers were the worst. You'd be surprised how angry someone can get from having lettuce mistakenly put in their burger when they don't ask for it, I'm talking people yelling about this shit\, when it's no big deal just to take it out yourself.

I so agree with you on that i am currently working at mcdonalds and the customers are the biggest assholes.

some jackass always comes on like friday night and orders all these massive grills (like adding stuff and taking away)
and like there always wrong and the manager is just so sick of him and tells him to **** off and go to another mcdonalds if 'were always wrong'
that customer always shouts at everyone and kicks up the biggest fuss.
Hovoring over the thread, I was thinking she gave you chicken instead, which would've been doing you afavor. But meh, now I've nothing to say...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
I so agree with you on that i am currently working at mcdonalds and the customers are the biggest assholes.

some jackass always comes on like friday night and orders all these massive grills (like adding stuff and taking away)
and like there always wrong and the manager is just so sick of him and tells him to **** off and go to another mcdonalds if 'were always wrong'
that customer always shouts at everyone and kicks up the biggest fuss.

Really? I worked at mcdonalds and I only had one customer that ever gave me trouble out of tons of customers he comes up there and asks for "dollafry" "dollafry" "lemme get dolla fry", so I finally figure out that he wants a small package of french fries from the dollar menu, he already had a tray, so I just gave him the fries to put on his tray, and he goes "gimmie a bag, what da hells wrong wit chu??"...but other than that, I never had a problem. I used to hook people up like turning medium fries into a extra large, and when my friends came over I would give them extra food.

There were a couple people who were annoying, asking for the fussiest orders, which took all day, then complain when one thing wasn't right. But I could deal with those, however the manager was a total bitch and I ended up quitting because I got tired of her ****.
Quote by OpposingForce
Really? I worked at mcdonalds and I only had one customer that ever gave me trouble out of tons of customers he comes up there and asks for "dollafry" "dollafry" "lemme get dolla fry", so I finally figure out that he wants a small package of french fries from the dollar menu, he already had a tray, so I just gave him the fries to put on his tray, and he goes "gimmie a bag, what da hells wrong wit chu??"...but other than that, I never had a problem. I used to hook people up like turning medium fries into a extra large, and when my friends came over I would give them extra food.

It depends on the location of the place I guess. I worked at a McDonalds in Detroit, which was hell. Lots of wannabe gangbangers, and real gangbangers.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by benco
YOU ****ING ASSHOLE!!

YOU GOT ME FIRED!!

Oh s*** that was you?!

I'm not gonna get raped again am I?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
ive had bad experiences with taco bell cashiers too
one time i ordered some tacos and it cost about three bucks. all i had was a twenty in my pocket, so i gave it to the cashier. she gave me change for a ten. i was pissed, so after i was done eating i went up to the manager and yelled at him. The manager got mad and yelled at the cashier, who started crying. dunno what happened to her after that. At least i got my money back...
Quote by Kai07
Oh s*** that was you?!

I'm not gonna get raped again am I?
*facepalm*
Ohhh man id hate to work at a McDonnalds.. God here in australia the service is always REALLY bad. Ok get this: There was ONE person in front of me, who ordered ONE MEAL and ONE extra drink. Keep in mind that me and this otehr lady were the only people standing at the whole counter right. Now i was going to get ONE (thats right 1) Frozen Coke.. It took me literally 25 minutes to get my coke. Im serious, no joke. And they had like 7 people working, i seriously dont know what theyre doing, even the woman in front of me took ages to get her meal which as far as i know wasnt anything special...
I was tempted to jump over the counter and get it myself and leave the money behind geez..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by dio_dude
*facepalm*

I know, bad joke, badly executed....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Last edited by Kai07 at Mar 22, 2008,
that's what you get for going to Taco Bell
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Td_Nights
It's amazing how people can screw up orders. I don't find it possible to do that if I'm told right before it's made.

How little YOU know.

People make mistakes all the time -- they're human. The best servers I work with still make mistakes, and the best cooks as well.
My God, it's full of stars!
this reminds me of a time i was ordering some food at burger king and this woman comes up to the counter next to me and says to the cashier "this whopper has no meat!"
needless to say i laughed for a good three minutes
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
i was at taco bell and i was apposta get 23cents change and the casheer needed a calculator. SHE NEEDED A CALCULATOR FOR 23 CENTS CHANGE!!! Is that what the public system is teaching nowadays?!
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
rofl. that wasnt ownage, that was pwnage
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
You asshole.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Your people are retarded. Flaming him for him complaining because his food wasn't the way it was ordered. He payed for it, he has the right to have what he ordered. STFU if you think otherwise.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
still, you could've stuck up for her a little bit and maybe said you'd got it wrong yourself and made a mistake in what you actually wanted. A good taco that's not as great as you wanted is alright if it saves someone their income and pride.
She got fired for working at Taco Bell

That place is utter ****
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Page 1 of 2