Page 1 of 3
Yesterday i was at my friends house with a couple of girls and i found his dads old strat in the basement. I picked it up ,put in into tune and started playing it. My friends brother(who is ugly as ****) was playing guitar hero. I was playing for the love of god, by steve vai, and about 1 minute into the song my friends brother starts playing guitar hero on expert. as soon as the song started all the girls ran over to look, and they started talking about how much better he was than me.
i got up and left!(took his dads strat tho)
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
So wait...... you stole his dad's guitar?

Niiiice
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
did u rly take the strat?
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
You got a guitar out of it.

Don't whine.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Dude, plastic guitars attract sexy women. Everyone knows that.
LARGE TEXT
seemed true until you said you walked out with the guiter, im somehow having trouble believing this
ya im pretty stoked about gettin an old strat
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
I think you're lying.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
hahahahahahahaha
pics or it didn't happen

joke hahaha

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
hmm.. post pics of the strat. and yeah, a bunch of idiots in my algebra class constantly talk about how i suck at guitar because i dont play guitar hero... dumb asses...
srsly, pics or it didnt happen
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
Quote by mitch222
Yesterday i was at my friends house with a couple of girls and i found his dads old strat in the basement. I picked it up ,put in into tune and started playing it. My friends brother(who is ugly as ****) was playing guitar hero. I was playing for the love of god, by steve vai, and about 1 minute into the song my friends brother starts playing guitar hero on expert. as soon as the song started all the girls ran over to look, and they started talking about how much better he was than me.

you must of sucked at it. and steve vai, especially for the love of god, aint really a crowd pleaser. in fact somewhat boring unless you just want to chill.
Quote by mitch222

you are pathetic.

guitars aren't about the chicks, there about the music.
Deal with it. Apparantly everyone today thinks that pressing plastic buttons takes skill.

PICS OF THE STRAT PL0X!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
k i play both gh and guitar, but still it aint right

Real Guitar > Guitar Hero ANYDAY!
Who gives a ****?

The world is ****ed up. It's nothing new. No one ever gets what they deserve, so just shut up and keep practicing guitar. Don't practice for the chicks, practice for your pwn personal enjoyment and the knowledge that you will actually be talented at something, unlike most of the people we idolize today. It will pay for itself.
Quote by Holy.
Dude, plastic guitars attract sexy women. Everyone knows that.

haha sigging that
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
I swear to god, any time someone tells a story involving them playing guitar and how Guitar Hero sucks, they're always playing Steve Vai.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Stop lying, you didn't play for the love of god by Vai, you weren't at a friends place with girls, you just want to rant about guitar hero.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by metal4life592
I swear to god, any time someone tells a story involving them playing guitar and how Guitar Hero sucks, they're always playing Steve Vai.

So what, if they are the type of girls that are easily impressed by plastic guitars and video games, do you really want their attention?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by TnT~55

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Quote by mitch222

Wicked. Whats the serial number?

Edit:
Quote by The_Paranoia
Funny.... on the preferences of the picture, it didnt come from Photbucket or anything...It came from...

http://www.patguitar.com/images/Fender_Stratocaster_400025/Fender_Stratocaster_400025_01.jpg

FAIL

!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by InvaderTSN
So TS lied to us? I say we form a lynch mob!

I agree. We'll show that lying fool whats what!!!
Quote by metal4life592

They want to seem better at guitar.

And TS, if you were playing guitar for the girls' attention (which, you clearly were, judging by the fact that you're complaining they walked away), then you should've been playing something simple and popular. Not as fun for you, but then again, neither is having girls walk away from you when someone starts playing guitar hero.
Quote by InvaderTSN
So TS lied to us? I say we form a lynch mob!

MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Page 1 of 3