which would be harder to play tornado of souls by megadeth or constant motion by dream theater
the solo for constant motion is pretty ****ing hard Dream theater win overall in any situation.. even in combat
tornado of souls is not that hard to play never heard of consant motion but its dream theater so they win
Quote by ESPplayer5150
hmm thanks anymore thoughts?

Why does it matter?

Why do you want to know which is harder? please, explain.
Quote by Zanon
the solo for constant motion is pretty ****ing hard Dream theater win overall in any situation.. even in combat

john petrucci is a ****ing tank but mustaine knows karate
my friends thinks hes better than me cause he can play constant motion while i can play tornado of souls
megadeath is mearly just thrash. so its practically simple. but mind u constant motion is a trashy song but the solo is awesome but hard to play ...

but in any situation dream theater and megadeath should never be compaired in complexity as dream theater are practically a virtuoso band and mega death is just a simple thrash band
Quote by ESPplayer5150
my friends thinks hes better than me cause he can play constant motion while i can play tornado of souls

Close this thread becuase you can't say who is better by a song.Just tell him lets settle this by a guitar duel and make a video of it then show us and we will be the judge.
Last edited by The Arch Enemy at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by Martindecorum
megadeath is mearly just thrash. so its practically simple. but mind u constant motion is a trashy song but the solo is awesome but hard to play ...

but in any situation dream theater and megadeath should never be compaired in complexity as dream theater are practically a virtuoso band and mega death is just a simple thrash band

If you think that then your just a fool...sorry to say.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
no he does not think hes better than me he just being a douche

then this thread was pointless.
solo for constant motion is harder. tornado of souls sounds better
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
john petrucci is a ****ing tank but mustaine knows karate

But Mustaine is a pretentious prick, he'd get his ass handed to him.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by MakeItWitChu
But Mustaine is a pretentious prick, he'd get his ass handed to him.

Stop being a prick on these forums.
Quote by The Arch Enemy
If you think that then your just a fool...sorry to say.

But seriously these band should not be compared. and every one on this thread no that
Constant motion is one of Dream Theater's easiest songs. Try the Glass Prision from Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by SQHero
Constant motion is one of Dream Theater's easiest songs. Try the Glass Prision from Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

Prophets of War is even easier.
from having played both I found the megadeth one (solo) more difficult to play properly. Needs a lot of feel to make it worthy. The Dream theatre one is mostly just a few guitar exercises put together.
I learnt constant motion in about an hour, not the sweeps on the solo though cos I don't have 24 frets.
Haven't got round to tornado of souls yet but from what I've played of it (the first minute or so) it seems Constant Motion is harder.
Quote by xeperset
from having played both I found the megadeth one (solo) more difficult to play properly. Needs a lot of feel to make it worthy. The Dream theatre one is mostly just a few guitar exercises put together.

You don't need feeling to play others guitar solos, stop being a steriotype.