I got a Midi keyboard yesterday, and Ive been playing around with software synths.
So I decided to do a cover of Jonny sniper, since I pritty much know all the parts (except the drums).

All parts are played by me. The bass is done using the keyboard, since I dont currently have access to my bass guitar. I used my brothers les paul rather than my schecter because it sounded nicer.
the Drums are a bit rough and ready, as I dont know much about drumming. They were tracked using the keyboard, then manually edited in a couple of places.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/nezv6/

You can crit the other song in my profile if you want, I never posted it because I didnt think it was very good.

C4C.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
Last edited by nezv6 at Mar 23, 2008,
pretty good didnt really like the vox much tho
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Thanks for the comment. Yah im not much of a vocalist lol.
I just uploaded a slightly updated version. I used a pich correction on the vocals, they sound ever so slightly better now.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
I didn't hear it before pitch correction. I admit I haven't heard the original either, but it sounds pretty good. I think the drums could use a little work, but I pretty much am bad at drums and don't have much room to talk. Keep it up!
You got some nice vocals there, it seemed like you hit the pitches quite well and I didnt hear any faults. The actual song was really good and well organized. I have never heard the actual song before but your version sounds pretty darn good. I think there are some timing parts that need to be worked on but all in all everything including vox is good.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=820366

Crit? You have to turn your speakers up to hear me.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

This is one of the first covers I heard from this song and I think it's a pretty good one...
Only one thing, I don't really like the vocals too much. They sound a bit too soft in my oppinion, I think the song sounds better with more "rough" vocals.

Other than that I thought it was pretty good.
I really like this cover, it's not bad, and your vocals are pretty good, overall I think it's really good