Hey guys, I'm building up a custom guitar, but I need a fixed bridge that will fit a n RG321mh(preferably in black or cosmo) Ive looked, and Ive found the part number on Ibanez's website, but where do I buy it at? Thanks!
as you got a part no. your local guitar store should be able to order one, failing that theres always ebay and many online guitar part stores
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
you go to a guitar store that stocks ibanez guitars, give them the part number from the catalog, and they'll order it for you. no one probably stocks the bridge, you have to order it from the manufacturer