Page 1 of 3
So today, the day before easter, my sister (5) decided she wanted to stay up to see the easter bunny. My brother (9) upon hearing this replied that she couldn't because the easter bunny was WAY too fast and you can't because you have to stay in bed.

Naturally I tried hard to contain my laughter.

Reminded me of the good old days when everything was magical and life was easy, long before finding out that life can really suck sometime.

Anybody else miss that innocence? Or have funny stories about it to share?
Im not a gentile so I dont know of any easter bunny. I was corrupted early. Seriously im not being coy.
Last edited by ThePeacefrog at Mar 22, 2008,
Are you trying to imply that the Easter bunny is fake?

'Cause the Easter bunny is real.

Dumbass.
I thought this was one of those threads where people tell about how they lost their virginity

...oh well there's always next time
All I've got to say on this is that watching Rocko's Modern Life as an adult is an interesting experience indeed. It's even funnier once you realize everything that went over your head as a kid, that you get when you're older.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I get a kick out of it. I miss being able to just go outside, crawl around in the mud playing with bugs, playing doctor with the neighbor girl, randomly running around town, never having anything to care or worry about.
i never got told of santa or anything like that, my parents just told me as soon as i asked about the easter bunny and santa or the tooth fairy.
I wish I was a little innocent kid again .
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yeah. The Easter bunny is real. If he wasn't, who would leave chocolate eggs on Easter and go around beating people up the other 364 days of the year?
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by Powerhouse
Are you trying to imply that the Easter bunny is fake?

'Cause the Easter bunny is real.

Dumbass.

Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I like those playboy bunnies, they are the best kind of easter bunny :P
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Life as a little shy boy was going well for me. Little League Baseball, always out with some friends doing something, some skating...

Then came the erections.

Yeah, everything pretty much went downhill from there on.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Don't get me started. Summer was like a lifetime long. Now, every week or so I go "Holy ****, 1998 was 10 years ago." It's simple math but it's horrifying.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Everyone go to my thread
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Yeah, before that huge thunderous rain cloud started hovering above me...O_o
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by crazynickman
Don't get me started. Summer was like a lifetime long. Now, every week or so I go "Holy ****, 1998 was 10 years ago." It's simple math but it's horrifying.

Christ, has it really been that long? I remember that year with amazing clarity. I remember every single one of Sammy Sosa's home runs, seeing Godzilla in theaters, all sorts of summer activities. Damn, time is slipping.
Quote by crazynickman

Holy ****. 1998 was TEN years ago. That's a LONG friggin' time.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
I think one of the better parts of being younger was the fact that I never had a strong focus on the current time. As in, what minute it is according to the clock. Just kinda progressed, and I waited for the 3:00 release bell. Now I wait for class to class to end, and it takes forever...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I really miss getting excited for Summer. Two months off of school, getting to hang out with your friends. Now it's just that time of the year that's too damn hot.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by CowboyUp
Christ, has it really been that long? I remember that year with amazing clarity. I remember every single one of Sammy Sosa's home runs, seeing Godzilla in theaters, all sorts of summer activities. Damn, time is slipping.

That's exactly what I mean. I saw a car today and said something about it being about 10 years old...and my dad said something like "That's a 93, it's like 15 years old" and I shat bricks. 15 year olds today were born in 1993. 13 YEAR OLDS WERE BORN IN 1995. Kids going through puberty as we speak were born after the Oklahoma City bombing and the OJ trial. My cousin is ten years old. She was born in 1997. She will be 11 this year. I remember when she was born.

JESUS. I'M NOT EVEN OLD.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
^ Yeah, I flipped when I found out one of my cousins is already 13. I remember seeing her grow up and everything.

Looks like I missed the starting gun.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
i miss that innocense
life was so simple back then
but i guess it could be now in our own way if we just stepped up and made it that way.
All I've got to say on this is that watching Rocko's Modern Life as an adult is an interesting experience indeed. It's even funnier once you realize everything that went over your head as a kid, that you get when you're older

+1
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by zeppelinpage4
^ Yeah, I flipped when I found out one of my cousins is already 13. I remember seeing her grow up and everything.

Looks like I missed the starting gun.

and you run and you run to catch up wit the sun but its sinking
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by themetalbucket
and you run and you run to catch up wit the sun but its sinking

and racing around to come up behind you again
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Wow dude. Look up the song "Through the eyes of a child" from the South Park movie soundtrack (it is an actual song but with some funny lyrics). That song fits this thread PERFECT.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I don't mean to dwell
But I can't help myself
When I feel the vibe
And taste a memory
Of a time in life
When years seemed to stand still

I close my eyes
And sink within myself
Relive the gift of precious memories
In need of a fix called innocence

When did it begin?
The change to come was undetectable
The open wounds expose the importance of
Our innocence
A high that can never be bought or sold

[Chorus:]
Symbolic acts - so vivid
Yet at the same time
Were invisible

[Solo: Schuldiner / Solo: Koelble]

Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

Do you remember when
Things seemed so eternal?
Heroes were so real...
Their magic frozen in time
The only way to learn
Is be aware and hold on tight

I close my eyes
And sink within myself
Relive the gift of precious memories
In need of a fix called innocence

When did it begin?
The change to come was undetectable
The open wounds expose the importance of
Our innocence
A high that can never be bought or sold

[Repeat chorus]
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

THE EASTER BUNNY IS REAL!

Unfortunately the Catholic Church dont want you to know.

But Peter Rabbit is the rightful pope...
I've been here since '04.

Quote by demonmouse500

Holy ****. 1998 was TEN years ago. That's a LONG friggin' time.

Time flies fast. Next thing you know, we will all be old and wrinkly, rolling around in a wheelchair.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I think about that a lot actually. It would be so kickass to be 6 years old your whole life. You wouldn't have to worry about the wind blowing the weed smoke toward your parents room. You would just play with GI Joes and ****.
Summer used to be fun, cause I used to hang out w/ my friends, until they all decided to hate me those lousy moTH*r fc#ke@s!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3