I was on UG then when I closed the internet a huge number of other internet windows opened.
Someone tell me what happened?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by InvaderTSN
Computer AIDS.

Or possibly a virus.

AIDS is a virus.
I've been here since '04.

You have a virus. But that's ok, with today's modern medical facilites, you can get it treated in no time.

Today I was on UG and was redirected to Ebay selling a Spear Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card. Clearly Yu-Gi-Oh sales are down and they are getting desperate.

"Come on man! It's a SPEAR and a DRAGON! Only 1 cent! Please help us, my family is starving."
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Something similar happened to my computer 3 or 4 times in the past, back in my IE days (Firefox FTW).
It was a random occurrence; I'd click a link and a few hundred windows would open instead of just one.

I thought it was hilarious.
Quote by NFFC_1865
AIDS is a virus.

Is not. HIV is a virus, AIDS is a series of opportunistic infections caused by the weakening of the immune system brought on by the virus.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Is not. HIV is a virus, AIDS is a series of opportunistic infections caused by the weakening of the immune system brought on by the virus.

True.

I guess I forgot with the way its always referred to as the AIDS virus!
I've been here since '04.

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
You have a virus. But that's ok, with today's modern medical facilites, you can get it treated in no time.

Today I was on UG and was redirected to Ebay selling a Spear Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card. Clearly Yu-Gi-Oh sales are down and they are getting desperate.

"Come on man! It's a SPEAR and a DRAGON! Only 1 cent! Please help us, my family is starving."

I got redirected to a sports car auction.

a while ago everytime i went to a new UG page, there would be a pop-up to connect to my dial up (i have highspeed wireless though)
it gets f***ed up sometimes
Quote by M.O.P
But i never get sent to Ebay, I was looking at the old Vincent745 thread and then I closed and a huge amount of internet windows open.

well then you aren't doing it right
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
It just happened to me twice. I think it's hackers who want you to buy their stuff.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.