Page 1 of 2
I have an hairy ass

And even in the crack
Last edited by guitarmannn at Mar 23, 2008,
You're supposed to have that. I've heard they help keep infections out and whatnot.
Quote by Masamune
Don't worry, ass hair is sexy.

Bahaha +1 *sigged*
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
My gf said she likes it...
I never like plled out my ass and showed her,
but she's kinda seen it and I told her about it lol
She didn't care.
I'd think most shouldn't care either
Well if she worries about what goes on back there I'd say get the hell away before something unpleasant happens
Quote by C O B H C
You're supposed to have that. I've heard they help keep infections out and whatnot.

....Really?
Quote by InvaderTSN
....Really?

The Prostrate Trick, my friend.

Is a Myth! I tell you! A MYTH!
Quote by Våd Hamster
Well if she worries about what goes on back there I'd say get the hell away before something unpleasant happens

Please, promise me that you won't die without expeiencing this "hole" other realm of pleasure that's just waiting to be explored!
I've been here since '04.

Quote by InvaderTSN
....Really?

I do believe so. I think heard it on TV once upon a time.

Edit: Wait, what the fuck was I watching on TV that had to do with ass hair?
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 22, 2008,
Well, as long as it isn't trailing out of your ass crack. if so, you should probably trim up a bit. It's kind of a turn off :p
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by NFFC_1865
Please, promise me that you won't die without expeiencing this whole other realm of pleasure that's just waiting to be explored!

Srsly. If you can find yourself a girl that will go Ass to Mouth, that's love right there. Straight up.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Shave.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Bubban
Srsly. If you can find yourself a girl that will go Ass to Mouth, that's love right there. Straight up.

That's not what I meant

Quote by NFFC_1865
Please, promise me that you won't die without expeiencing this whole other realm of pleasure that's just waiting to be explored!

ThankyouverymuchfortheofferbutNO FAHKING WAY

Nothing's coming anywhere near my pooper during sexual intercourse
Quote by NFFC_1865
Already been explored.....

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by black-sabbath
this is awkward...

And hair keeps your ass cheeks from rubbing on each other all day, and getting irritated.
Quote by NFFC_1865
That's not what I meant

Oh hell...
*steps to the side*
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Last I heard you're supposed to have a hairy ass, you know when you feel your face after a couple of days without shaving....well imagine that...but on your ass...now imagine you had to go out for a jog or whatever....it'd be torture!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
NEVER shave your ass.

And I mean NEVER.

Trust me. I have...*cough*...um...experience....

What's your reasoning?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
What's your reasoning?

Extreme itching I presume, as thats the reason Ive heard complained about when shaving pubes time and time again!

so....ummmm......
Anyone have like zit-like things on their ass?
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Quote by maggot9779
Last I heard you're supposed to have a hairy ass, you know when you feel your face after a couple of days without shaving....well imagine that...but on your ass...now imagine you had to go out for a jog or whatever....it'd be torture!

Sigged.

The ass-hair won't turn her off, but your TINY PENIS will.
<Han> I love Hitler
Not really when i was a kid i was 17, but i was drinking underage and i pulled a hot chick, we went back to her place where we got pretty kinky. half way through the sex i feel something on my ass, i just thought it was her playing with her finger so i let it slide, next thing i know her flatmate is violating my ass with a strap-on. To be honest it wasn't that bad, it was like taking one of those giant shits that feels real good.
Ask him about his, it should give you a decent opinion.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by NFFC_1865
Extreme itching I presume, as thats the reason Ive heard complained about when shaving pubes time and time again!

Nah, not at all. I'm shaven, back and sides, as it were. No itching whatsoever. And it's a hell of a lot more attractive than fur.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
ugh, **** gets stuck to it. clean it thoroughly! then shave but if the razor slips if fukin hurts. i did it and i've still got a scar
This should be the ultimate ass shaving thread..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Powerhouse
Pics?

why the hell would you wany pi-

oh f*** it, nevermind.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Did I mention the rubbing? Cheeks rubbing together isn't sexy, unless you can get them to squeek Roses Are Red.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
NEVER shave your ass.

And I mean NEVER.

Trust me. I have...*cough*...um...experience....

sigged lol
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Page 1 of 2