I can't believe this hasn't been done before.
What do you think is the best music player software? iTunes? Winamp? Windows Media Player?
I know there's a ****load of obscure stuff out there too...
I use Windows Media because it's already on my computer and it does it's job fine.
I'm using iTunes. I like it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i like winamp, but i have a question for you guys...

is there a software that allows you to permanently alter an mp3 track? for example if you have a song, but you feel it lacks bass, is there a way you can change it so the bass will be more apparent when you play the song in your car, stereo, etc.?

hope that makes sense, thanks in advance.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
search bar media player
i love using itunes. i dont see how anyone could not like it
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Quote by happytimeharry
I use iTunes, but it seems to be quite the memory whore sometimes...

+1

I just like it better than windows media player.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw

is there a software that allows you to permanently alter an mp3 track? for example if you have a song, but you feel it lacks bass, is there a way you can change it so the bass will be more apparent when you play the song in your car, stereo, etc.?

ya dude, just open it in audacity and alter it to whatever you want, and then save the file over the original file, rip it to a disc, etc.
Quote by metvettefreak
i love using itunes. i dont see how anyone could not like it

you have to install quicktime, and combined they take up over 140 MB. iTunes doesn't play FLAC. Gleaming white backgrounds are a pain on the eyes. Not customizable whatsoever.

Foobar on the other hand takes up a grand total of under 10 MBs, plays FLAC and many other great formats, and you can customize it to pieces with hundreds of 3rd party components.
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw

Try Audacity... it's free. You'll have to download a separate DLL file for MP3 export, but that shouldn't be too difficult.
Sonicstage kicks ass, and it works well. . .
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
Quote by iimjpii
Try Audacity... it's free. You'll have to download a separate DLL file for MP3 export, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

Or you can just export as .wma which is the same, if not better quality.