I have a Ibanez RG2EX2 but it doesnt have a floyd rose in it. how much would it cost to install one?
Quote by thedude051
Don't waste your money. Buy a guitar with a Floyd Rose.

+180.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by triviumrules12
not the price for the floyd rose but for the guitar and drilling etc

The Floyd alone is a few hundred. The price to get a proper person who is capable of doing the job would probably be a good $100+ dollars or so. Don't bother man. For the money you'll be spending, that could probably pay for 3/4 for a good guitar with an original Floyd.
Be cool.
About 300 bucks, more or less.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
As said before, a few hundred. Plus, you'll remove a lot of your sustain, since you're removing a big chunk of the body. Not to mention you'll either need a locking nut+a modified neck so the locking nut will fit, or a new neck that can get a floyd put on it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
like everyone else has basicly said, your better off getting a guitar that is allready fitted with one.
Don't waste your money. Buy a guitar with a Floyd Rose.
yah basically seems ike the smarter thing to do.
i don't want to make the wrong mistake