Page 1 of 2
Quote by InvaderTSN
This may sound crazy, but have you tried not jacking off?

It's so crazy it just might work!
Quote by InvaderTSN

You can.... not..... jack off?

Woah...

this is a new idea for me... this may take some time to get my head around.
Quote by InvaderTSN

STOP jacking off when you have blue balls??????

if your not going to take this seriously, then you might as well just leave the thread. sheesh
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by InvaderTSN

You've gone mad! Don't give him advice based on common sense! THIS IS THE PIT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
dye your balls white lolololololololol.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Actually it's not blue balls. It's AIDS.... mixed with testicular cancer. Boy do you have badluck.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
blue balls is cured by jacking off. The only way you get it is if you're sufficiently aroused so that you get a buildup of seminal fluid in places, causing vasocongestion.

Either that, or you have an STD which is causing your lymph nodes to swell, leading to an edema.

Just jack off, and it'll be gone.
Quote by tylerishot
Stick a pin in your scrote.

Trust me.

I dont really know what blueballs is. but something tells me that would be REALLY messy.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Uh thats how you get rid of blue balls, silly. jeez do you know nothing? my point is that after my lady friend left, they were too blue to be jacked.
Quote by The_Crumpet
Uh thats how you get rid of blue balls, silly. jeez do you know nothing? my point is that after my lady friend left, they were too blue to be jacked.

I know that's how you get rid of it, but you said it hurt too badly and didn't go through with it.
i'll do it for you

for a price
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Alter-Bridge
dye your balls white lolololololololol.

fail
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I know that's how you get rid of it, but you said it hurt too badly and didn't go through with it.

exactly so now i need alternative methods. if you dont have a suggestion, screw off, im not in the mood.
My sex ed teacher once explained to my health class for like 30 minutes that Blue Balls is a racist term because not everyones balls are blue

She really pissed me off
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
blue balls is cured by jacking off. The only way you get it is if you're sufficiently aroused so that you get a buildup of seminal fluid in places, causing vasocongestion.

Either that, or you have an STD which is causing your lymph nodes to swell, leading to an edema.

Just jack off, and it'll be gone.
you are too smart for the pit. gtfo
u must BEAT IT.

if it hurts take it slow.. but i assure you it will help X
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by The_Crumpet
ugh nevermind guys i just went with castration... much better.

I told you so

Now you never have to worry about AIDS either!
what the hell are blueballs?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by sean_etc
what the hell are blueballs?

Where semen builds up, but you don't ejaculate. It has nowhere to go, so it decides to hurt your balls like a bitch

( /dumbed down not scientific version of explanation, because I got told to gtfo because I'm too smart for the pit )
So if we ignore you long enough is it safe to assume that you'll stop posting stupid threads like this eventually?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Where semen builds up, but you don't ejaculate. It has nowhere to go, so it decides to hurt your balls like a bitch

( /dumbed down not scientific version of explanation, because I got told to gtfo because I'm too smart for the pit )

So does it happen if you dont jerk 'er?
Quote by The_Crumpet

What kind of woman leaves you without takin care o' business?
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Opus Pocus
What kind of woman leaves you without takin care o' business?

a dumped one

my friends and i were already talking about it today and it's been decided
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Page 1 of 2