So, UG. I've been looking at guitars and I really love the Telecaster body.
But I can't stand the bolt on neck.
Is there any company that you all would know of that sells a telecaster-like body with a set, or neck-thru construction?
Pickups don't matter at this point, I'm just really interested in if this exists or if I'm just dreaming.
maybe schecter... the pt series
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Are you sure it has a set neck? The website said it was bolt on, and I can't tell from the picture. Though, I wouldn't expect Musician's Friend to lie.
Are there any others besides Schecter?
Quote by Kiro Kurai
So, UG. I've been looking at guitars and I really love the Telecaster body.
But I can't stand the bolt on neck.
Is there any company that you all would know of that sells a telecaster-like body with a set, or neck-thru construction?
Pickups don't matter at this point, I'm just really interested in if this exists or if I'm just dreaming.

Check out some of the Korean-made Fender Teles ... they sometimes show up in GC. You can find them in evilBay, too. Awesome Bang for $$$.

Wow. I'm really liking that Jim Root Signature. Are you sure it's set neck? It really doesn't say on this one. I'd rather save up for that than a Gibson explorer and EMG pick ups and get it all set up.

EDIT: Well, it's a bolt on. But, damn it's awesome. Still looking if you can find something with set neck or neck-thru.
Last edited by Kiro Kurai at Mar 23, 2008,
well it fender so dont get ur hopes hi for set necks and neck thrus
i looked over 5 brands and nothing i guess its th pt or nothing
buy a normal one and take it to a luthier to see if he can make it a set neck