Page 1 of 2
So, I think I sent one of the most embarrassing, accidental, text messages ever tonight.

My mom was supposed to get off work at 10:00, and it takes her about an hour to get home, since her job is a bit of a ways away. Well, it was 11:20, and I was thinking that maybe she just decided to crash at her boyfriend's house, since it was so late.

So I sent her a text message that said, what I thought was, "Are you coming home?".

Well, she just got home, and she comes into the computer room laughing, and shows me text message.

It says, "Are you coming good?"

I use the T9 texting format on my phone, and, if you know T9, sometimes it doesn't come up with the proper word, and you have to scroll through a few before you get to your desired word.

And it just so happened "good" was the word RIGHT BEFORE "home".

-_-

So, anyone else have similar stories?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Slef pwnage at it's finest

Well in danish we have nogen(somebody) and nøgen (naked)

So you can guess where that leads
There used to be a pretty large thread about mis-sent texts.

I can't remember who it was by, though...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
DoomSentinel: I like it because it's a little more convenient, and it was taking forever to send one text.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Slef pwnage at it's finest

Well in danish we have nogen(somebody) and nøgen (naked)

So you can guess where that leads

I can only imagine.

Saxo-Walrus

my friend was getting a new dog the same day as my dad was getting his new dog, so my dad text's me 'got the new dog' and sends a photo. i thought it was my friend because neither of them were in my adress book, so a phone number just shows up. anyway i send back "i will say this only once: have sex with it" ten minutes later i get a call from my dad saying wtf, so i explain that i thought he was my friend, he understood luckily
Quote by codebreaka123
ha why did yuo send her the star trek pic tho

i dont get it?

Saxo-Walrus

it happens when you use T9, you just have to proof read your text before you send it.
One of my friends got really drunk and sent me a text saying he was bisexual.....I ribbed him about it the next day.
lol^ mixing up contacts is hilarious. like sending texts to the person the text is about...
I mosh continuosly
My friend and this other dude joke around on texts all the time, and he sent her something about getting a huge blowjob from her. Of course, her dad read it. Now this is a pretty big dude, he worked as a bouncer in New Orleans for like 5 years

The dude who sent the message is basically going to get his ass kicked if he ever gets near her. It's hysterical.
Who dat?
Quote by fallenangel20

thanks for me not having to look something like this up

i dont text, but that was great ... if i did text im sure i'd pwn myself a lot worse somehow
wow... nice
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I hate T9
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
ive mentioned this in a similar thread before, but its so priceless, it deserves mentioning again. my friend was attempting to piss and text his sister at the same time. he focused to much on pissing and not enough on his phone. he wound up somehow taking a picture of his penis and sending it to his sister without realizing. she was pissed when she got home.
one time at my friend's house we were screwing around and one friend took a picture of the other's butt (fully clothed) and sent it to a bunch of people, later he was talking to one of them on the phone and he asked them about the picture, turns out they never got it, so after he gets off the phone he looks at his sent, and he sent it to his mom (the girls name was Molly)
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
I hate how T9 always says "of" when I'm trying to say "me". It's not really embarrassing, but the way that switches around the sentence just makes pure confusion.
Your mom understands the double entendre that is 'coming'
She also can text
She works until 10:00 PM
She has a 'boyfriend'

People draw your own conclusions

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Your mom understands the double entendre that is 'coming'
She also can text
She works until 10:00 PM
She has a 'boyfriend'

People draw your own conclusions

Hardy har har.

My mom's a whore.

We get it.

But, really, she works at Lowe's, and had to stay late to close up.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Brain245
I hate how T9 always says "of" when I'm trying to say "me". It's not really embarrassing, but the way that switches around the sentence just makes pure confusion.

I hate how it says "me" when I'm trying to say "of".

And my T9 has a bunch of words in it that aren't even real words but it puts those words in the message first instead of real words.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Predictive text is horrible, I've never used it.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by fallenangel20
Hardy har har.

My mom's a whore.

We get it.

But, really, she works at Lowe's, and had to stay late to close up.

Okay good I was hoping the sarcasm transferred. I read it after I posted it and wondered if you'd get mad.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
I hate how it says "me" when I'm trying to say "of".

And my T9 has a bunch of words in it that aren't even real words but it puts those words in the message first instead of real words.

True.

I know whem I'm trying to type in "just", I'll put in the first three letters and it will come up as "L8r". o_O When was that even a viable word?

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Okay good I was hoping the sarcasm transferred. I read it after I posted it and wondered if you'd get mad.

Nah, I don't take offense to stuff like that.

No worries.

Saxo-Walrus

I once text my drama teacher asking her when she was coming round to my friend's house for a party. She text back telling me she thought I was a little young for that sort of thing.
What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?
LOL nice im sure she understood though once you showed her
Gear:
Epiphone Les paul
silvertone smartt III

gear after:
Dean ML79 w/Floyd Electric Guitar
Transparent Braziliaburst

Member #21 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
To everyone with that really annoying problem where it has made up words that it puts before proper ones....

It only should do that with words that you have added, but even if it doesn't, you should be able to edit the dictionary and remove them....

And I have texted the person I wrote the text about, meaning to send it to a mate that knew the situation I was in....

She was pissed at me for a while once she understood what was going on....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by DoomSentinal
T9 is worthless. I do my texts letter by letter.

T9 > abc

on Sony Ericssons that is....
i went to the local show (what i think is usually called wa fair) aryhoo my mate and i had heaps of coke (cola), sherbet and really fast rides. So we were off our faces so i got dared to send a friend of ours a message of umm... "questionable" content.

It was "Interesting" seeing him at school on moday.
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
Quote by alytheanarchist
i went to the local show (what i think is usually called wa fair) aryhoo my mate and i had heaps of coke (cola), sherbet and really fast rides. So we were off our faces so i got dared to send a friend of ours a message of umm... "questionable" content.

It was "Interesting" seeing him at school on moday.

Lol what did the message say?

Also was this at the Royal Show?
Quote by the_poison125
Lol what did the message say?

Also was this at the Royal Show?

umm i only vaugely remember that it include the words "rub", "inside" and "sweaty"

nah this was our local show.
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
The worst I've done is write a huge text to someone apologising for an argument, and how I was worried about him etc etc, only to send it to a bloody UGer with the same name >.<

More a waste of credit than embarrassment.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Well I gave up on T9/Dictionary/Auto-Spell etc. because it just annoys me, I end up with igloo a lot of the time for some reason, now why on earth would I want to talk to someone about an igloo? And also I tried to write from Zac on my mums phone and ended up getting "from wacky?"

So thats why my phone never has dictionary on.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
The worst I've done is write a huge text to someone apologising for an argument, and how I was worried about him etc etc, only to send it to a bloody UGer with the same name >.<

More a waste of credit than embarrassment.

And I thought I was special!

In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by fallenangel20
I use the T9 texting format on my phone, and, if you know T9, sometimes it doesn't come up with the proper word, and you have to scroll through a few before you get to your desired word.

And it just so happened "good" was the word RIGHT BEFORE "home".

ive done that a few times, more than often it just dosent make sense to who's reading it, but every so often, i ends up in messages like this.

When i try to type 'bad' the first word to appear is 'ace'

and my friend was telling me of how his gf cheated on him, and i said 'dude thats ace'

he didnt believe me that i meant bad, and he is now no longer friends with me
When i try typing my friends name it comes up as 'sperm'
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Page 1 of 2