Page 1 of 9
think about it:

- a war in iraq that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.
- a broken health care system that leaves almost 50 million people out and many underinsured
- a broken border with 12 milllion illegal immigrants in our country with many still coming.
- global warming which seems to be ignored by most people
- gas prices that are skyrocketing. we might get $4 a gallon gas come summer
- 12 trillion dollar deficit. our government is spending money like a rich teen who got a new credit card.
- social security and medicare are going broke.
- 1/3 of high school students don't graduate high school. college costs are also rising.
- the value of the dollar is going down the tubes. i think the canadian dollar is worth more than the american dollar if i'm not mistaken

what the **** is our government doing?
Last edited by DayTripper1967 at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by DayTripper1967

Netherlands Amsterdam $6.48
Norway Oslo $6.27
Italy Milan $5.96
Denmark Copenhagen $5.93
Belgium Brussels $5.91
Sweden Stockholm $5.80
United Kingdom London $5.79
Germany Frankfurt $5.57
France Paris $5.54
Portugal Lisbon $5.35
Hungary Budapest $4.94
Luxembourg $4.82
Croatia Zagreb $4.81
Ireland Dublin $4.78
Switzerland Geneva $4.74
Spain Madrid $4.55
Japan Tokyo $4.24
Czech Republic Prague $4.19
Romania Bucharest $4.09
Andorra $4.08

Gas prices in other countries.
There's problems in every country. Deal with it

EDIT: Feel free to move to Afghanistan. I'm sure it's a lot better there.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by DayTripper1967
think about it:

- a war in iraq that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

It may end with the upcoming elections.

- a broken health care system that leaves almost 50 million people out and many underinsured

Probably one of the main problems.

- a broken border with 12 milllion illegal immigrants in our country with many still coming.

Name me a specific reasons with sources.

Because it's not real....

What that one guy said.

- 12 trillion dollar deficit. our government is spending money like a rich teen who got a new credit card.

We're not the first country to be in a huge debt. Africa?
EDIT: This is obviously confusing the shit out of people. I'm talking about the countries in Africa, not the continent of Africa, the countries within.

- social security and medicare are going broke.

It was bound to happen.

- 1/3 of high school students don't graduate high school. college costs are also rising.

People have been dropping out, and it's not entirely the governments fault for this.

- the value of the dollar is going down the tubes. i think the canadian dollar is worth more than the american dollar if i'm not mistaken

It's called inflation, it's inevitable if you want to keep increasing money production.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Mar 23, 2008,
the way i see it,
- i support the war, but fine, let's leave, since everyone's complaining. you'll see what happens to Iraq then.
- the government should have no involvement in healthcare.
- illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.
- global warming is, at best, still a theory.
- anti-american environmentalists need to gtfo, and we need to start drilling more in america. also, we should start working on nuclear power and other alternative methods of energy.
- special interest projects should all be cut, and so should the size of the government, by at least 80% i'd say.
- social security and medicare should not exist. all they do is steal money from people and give it to the government.
- public schooling should not exist.
- america needs to stop printing out so much money, and the federal reserve should not exist.
Quote by ih8u2
Netherlands Amsterdam $6.48
Norway Oslo $6.27
Italy Milan $5.96
Denmark Copenhagen $5.93
Belgium Brussels $5.91
Sweden Stockholm $5.80
United Kingdom London $5.79
Germany Frankfurt $5.57
France Paris $5.54
Portugal Lisbon $5.35
Hungary Budapest $4.94
Luxembourg $4.82
Croatia Zagreb $4.81
Ireland Dublin $4.78
Switzerland Geneva $4.74
Spain Madrid $4.55
Japan Tokyo $4.24
Czech Republic Prague $4.19
Romania Bucharest $4.09
Andorra $4.08

Gas prices in other countries.

dont forget that most of those are in Liters too

we need to stop our retarted love affair with huge ass cars too, a family of 3 doesnt need a goddam semi
Quote by nt1440
dont forget that most of those are in Liters too

we need to stop our retarted love affair with huge ass cars too, a family of 3 doesnt need a goddam semi

i agree. but what can you do? i think it's kind of funny; lots of the people who bitch about global warming probably drive hummers. 10 miles per gallon works wonders for the environment.
I suggest we take a brief moment to reassess our choices in solving these issues.

We can:
1. Hope the new president fixes many of this.
2. Work together to fix it ourselves.
3. Go to church and pray
or
4. Do a barrel roll
I'm a stupid jackass.
Quote by FireandFlames
Africa's a continent lol.

I'm guessing that was directed towards me. If you look at the debt of each African country, it's huge. I was just saying Africa as a whole.
Follow me on Twitter
Healthcare system broken?? how the hell does that happen. From my knowledge stuff like the police force and healthcare systems have plenty of money. The only way they can run out is if people dont buy anything or put their money in banks
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by frottage

- public schooling should not exist.

I can't even describe how much of a ****ing moron you are.

Quote by killthekingx
I suggest we take a brief moment to reassess our choices in solving these issues.

We can:
1. Hope the new president fixes many of this.
2. Work together to fix it ourselves.
3. Go to church and pray
or
4. Do a barrel roll

I'd go with 4, since none of the other ones seem to ever work.
Last edited by Numerobofis at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by DayTripper1967

A lie I tell you! The people ignoring it are on the right track.
Quote by lolcats
*facepalm again*

Show me some valid, unbiased sources that actually show how the enviorment is being only changed by us and only us.

*facepalm*

EDIT: And if you say anything about Al Gore's Inconvienent Truth, I'm sorry.
Follow me on Twitter
Global warming was made up by Al Gore so he could pretend to stop it and gain peoples sympathy to win the election.

/troll
I'm a stupid jackass.
I love how he assumes that the solution to every problem is to have the government "bail us out".
Quote by frottage
i agree. but what can you do? i think it's kind of funny; lots of the people who bitch about global warming probably drive hummers. 10 miles per gallon works wonders for the environment.

i think it's funny how people who think global warming is a hoax, while those same people want creationism taught in public school
Quote by brandon369852
Show me some valid, unbiased sources that actually show how the enviorment is being only changed by us and only us.

*facepalm*

EDIT: And if you say anything about Al Gore's Inconvienent Truth, I'm sorry.

no one ever said it was just us, and even if its not tru is it really ok for us to pollute our air as much as we do?
There have always been problems in the U.S. You just get to know about more of them because of increased media.
Quote by CowboyUp
I love how he assumes that the solution to every problem is to have the government "bail us out".

so continuing what bush is doing is a good idea to you?
Quote by frottage

i wasnt aware they quadrupled the hummers mileage, its a step i suppose
Quote by DayTripper1967
so continuing what bush is doing is a good idea to you?

most of his policies are a problem yes, but not EVERYTHING is the fault of this one man
Quote by nt1440
no one ever said it was just us, and even if its not tru is it really ok for us to pollute our air as much as we do?

The key word there is 'our'. That's right; it's our air, so we'll do what the hell we want with it.
Quote by nt1440
most of his policies are a problem yes, but not EVERYTHING is the fault of this one man

he's the president. he deserves most of the blame as far as i'm concerned.
Quote by brandon369852
It may end with the upcoming elections.

Probably one of the main problems.

Name me a specific reasons with sources.

Because it's not real....

What that one guy said.

We're not the first country to be in a huge debt. Africa?

It was bound to happen.

People have been dropping out, and it's not entirely the governments fault for this.

It's called inflation, it's inevitable if you want to keep increasing money production.

You obviously know nothing about science, politics, basic geography, or economics. Seriously, GTFO.

First of all, global warming is real. Go research it if you want to cry and say GIVE ME A SOURCE!!!

Africa isn't a ****ing country you twat. A $12 trillion deficit is nothing to say "big deal' to. Also, citing Africa as an example of another 'country' with a big debt proves how severe it is.

Drop out rates have been increasing as standardization has been increasing. We spend thousands of times more on military than on education.

Inflation? Yes, part of it... but he wasn't saying that the dollars value was low compared to the old $.10 cokes, he was probably refering to the fact that the ****ign CANADIAN DOLLAR is worth more than ours. The Euro is raping us.

Go get educated.
Last edited by Gordita Supreme at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by DayTripper1967
he's the president. he deserves most of the blame as far as i'm concerned.

the president is practically a figure head in todays government, other than the military
Quote by nt1440

No, I don't think it's okay, and I think we should take some action, not blamming our climate changes in this global warming bullshit. The only reason we should not pollute our air like we do now is for health reasons.
Follow me on Twitter
This is why I plan to be rich. The United States takes care of its rich people.

Edit: Oh yea, by the way France was also in huge debt at one point too (1700's), they seem to be doing just fine now.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Ironbodom
This is why I plan to be rich. The United States takes care of its rich people.

no kidding.
Quote by brandon369852
No, I don't think it's okay, and I think we should take some action, not blamming our climate changes in this global warming bullshit. The only reason we should not pollute our air like we do now is for health reasons.

i say whatever it takes to get us to stop destroying our health, even if it comes to making up a story that everyone can get behind
Quote by brandon369852

Oh, health reasons? How about the hole in the ozone layer? I mean, who needs the ozone layer?
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Oh, health reasons? How about the hole in the ozone layer? I mean, who needs the ozone layer?

thatd be health there buddy
Quote by nt1440
thatd be health there buddy

You ****ing moron. That obviously went completely over your head.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
First of all, global warming is real. Go research it if you want to cry and say GIVE ME A SOURCE!!!

Climates change naturally.

Quote by Gordita Supreme
Africa isn't a ****ing country you twat. A $12 trillion deficit is nothing to say "big deal' to.

The government can just print $12 trillion dollars.

Quote by Gordita Supreme
Drop out rates have been increasing as standardization has been increasing. We spend thousands of times more on military than on education.

So you prefer smart people being killed over morons being protected?

Quote by Gordita Supreme
Go get educated.

No.