i was pretty bored so i dicided to go on the pit and ask people what their opinion is on UFO's,aliens, an goverment conspiracies? or is it just complete bull****?
both are plausible, I however choose not to care
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
so what did they reply with?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Well, of course there are aliens.

We can't be the ONLY planet with life.

But I would bet my balls that they never came here and most likely never will.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
I definetly believe in life on other planets, I think it's almost impossible that there's not, but I don't know about aliens as they are depicted by Hollywood or UFO's. If you're interested you should read into the Roswell incident in New Mexico on wikipedia. It's pretty heavygoing at first but well worth it if you get into it. Very, very interesting looking at the photos, especially the one with the FBI agent near the corpse of the "weather-ballon man" and he's holding a newspaper that is dated 2 weeks in the future. Go figure.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
you probably won't believe me but I was at the Irvine Spectrum in California (It's a mall) and I was just walking around when I noticed that a good number of people were looking at the sky I decided to look up too and I noticed that there was a disk shape that was going back and forth it didn't have lights or anything.......my friends saw it too but they just couldn't believe it..........And now whenever I ask them the time we remember seeing it they just deny it....
Aliens....probably real, just not close to Earth.
UFO's....see number 1
Government Conspiracy.... Very unlikely, and certainly no government conspiracys on aliens.
Project MKULTRA
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by killbox2490
you probably won't believe me but I was at the Irvine Spectrum in California (It's a mall) and I was just walking around when I noticed that a good number of people were looking at the sky I decided to look up too and I noticed that there was a disk shape that was going back and forth it didn't have lights or anything.......my friends saw it too but they just couldn't believe it..........And now whenever I ask them the time we remember seeing it they just deny it....

You're right, I don't believe you. Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I definetly believe in life on other planets, I think it's almost impossible that there's not, but I don't know about aliens as they are depicted by Hollywood or UFO's. If you're interested you should read into the Roswell incident in New Mexico on wikipedia. It's pretty heavygoing at first but well worth it if you get into it. Very, very interesting looking at the photos, especially the one with the FBI agent near the corpse of the "weather-ballon man" and he's holding a newspaper that is dated 2 weeks in the future. Go figure.

thats pretty intresting , ill check it out sometime
Quote by shreddin_frets
If aliens had any smarts, they would stay far, far away from here

Yeah, because if they did come here, we have Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to fight them off.
Area 51 is real, but not used for aliens, by the way
Last edited by curtis15 at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by killbox2490

any pics of said hovering dinner plate?
i cant beleive u just grouped conspiracies (unlikely) with something that is highly likely such as alien life
i believe its a little self-righteous of us to think that we are the only life forms in this universe, god has to have multiple projects. yes i believe they have been here, and yes i believe the government has multiple conspiracies towards these aliens. but that's just me.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Dead_End
any pics of said hovering dinner plate?

I tried to take a pic with my camera phone but it was too dark so all i got was a pitch black picture of nothing
Quote by killbox2490
I tried to take a pic with my camera phone but it was too dark so all i got was a pitch black picture of nothing

Dark in a mall? Weird
Quote by maggot9779
Dark in a mall? Weird

It's an outdoor mall and it was night time there were lights everywhere but the sky was dark
Quote by nt1440
i cant beleive u just grouped conspiracies (unlikely) with something that is highly likely such as alien life

pretty much i thought everyone would get the fact that i was talking bout conspiracies toward aliens and such but i clearly was wrong.
i believe in extra terrestrials and that they have the ability to build ufo's. i am a strong believer in that supernatural ****. i also know that the government will never show us or tell us that aliens exist because they think that the world would freak out. and that is probably true, but come on.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by curtis15
Area 51 is real, but not used for aliens, by the way

Well, unless you've actually been there, I don't think you can say that.

There has to be other life on other planets. No doubt.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It's real. You guys watch. The government will "slip" a huge information regarding the Alien situation before 2014
Quote by original=punk
Dude, I played a show opening for Johnny Truant back in Jan '07.

Oh sick man..i really like them , where was it?
im sure theres life out there.but who cares
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>