Hi all. I thought maybe you guys could help me with a problem, because I'm completely stuck. Whenever I log onto Windows Live Messenger (ver 7.5), everything is fine, then approximately 5 seconds later I get the message "Windows Live Messnger has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
Then I have the "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send Error Report" options.

I clicked "What data does this error report contain" on this error message and it says the "AppName: msnmsgr.exe" and the "ModName: flash6.ocx." There's also some other info that is pretty complicated but I could post if you guys need it. I've tried deleting and reinstalling msn, running AVG antivirus and deleting any spyware my pc was infected with, and all to no avail.

plz halp.

Thank you for reading.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by 20cdndollars
get live messenger

I do.

Quote by maggot9779
Try reinstalling, looks like a problem with flash6.ocx I guess.

I've tried that, didn't work.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Ok try totally uninstalling MSN meaning no files whatsoever in the msn folder. Then install again. If that doesn't work then i'm stumped. Have you tried googling the whole error report?
Quote by maggot9779
Ok try totally uninstalling MSN meaning no files whatsoever in the msn folder. Then install again. If that doesn't work then i'm stumped. Have you tried googling the whole error report?

I've tried that. Still getting the error message popping up.

Quote by 20cdndollars
Oh, well then, you could kill yourself.

That is one thing I can't stand, when people like you try and be funny..
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I've tried that. Still getting the error message popping up.

That is one thing I can't stand, when people like you try and be funny..

Ah, the one thing I can't stand, people who take everything way too seriously.

And I wasnt joking, Fucking kill yourself
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ah, the one thing I can't stand, people who take everything way too seriously.

And I wasnt joking, Fucking kill yourself

I'm taking things too seriously? I'm sorry but for all you know I could be manic depressive, and you're telling me to kill myself? Wow. Sure, I'd have no problem if you said things like that in real life to your friends, because you know them and know their reactions WOULDN'T be killing themselves, but DON'T say stuff like that over the internet you goddam moron. You don't know me, you never will, and as a general rule you don't say stuff like that to people you don't know. What the hell is wrong with you? What if I was suicidal, I don't think that getting told to kill myself from people I don't know would be very helpful.

On a side-note, how old are you?

Quote by 20cdndollars
Woah, did I just own you?

Why yes, yes I did.

Umm... No, you didn't, I only just read your post and responded to it.. And please don't double post
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Last edited by estranged_g_n_r at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I'm taking things too seriously? I'm sorry but for all you know I could be manic depressive, and you're telling me to kill myself? Wow. Sure, I'd have no problem if you said things like that in real life to your friends, because you know them and know their reactions WOULDN'T be killing themselves, but DON'T say stuff like that over the internet you goddam moron. You don't know me, you never will, and as a general rule you don't say stuff like that to people you don't know. What the hell is wrong with you? What if I was suicidal, I don't think that getting told to kill myself from people I don't know would be very helpful.

On a side-note, how old are you?

First of all, this is the last post I'm making in this thread, because I dont want to get in a flame war.

Secondly. I dont really care if your suicidal*, I dont know you. Thirdly, the fact that you suggested it tells me that you aren't manic depressive. Fourthly, IT'S THE ****ING ITNERNET, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lastly, I'm 14, but I dont see why that matters.

*In fact, I hope you DO kill yourself, because anyone stupid enough to take anything that rediculous seriously, on the internet, seriously deserves to die.

EDIT: sixthly, I AM manic depressive, and I dont take that **** that seriously, so learn about your disorders before you try to use in an argument, 'kay? 'kay.
Last edited by 20cdndollars at Mar 23, 2008,
sorry to double post, but my computer is crap and it takes like half an hour to load the edit page, but it's propably a problem with a flash plug in maybe? or it might be aids...
Quote by 20cdndollars
First of all, this is the last post I'm making in this thread, because I dont want to get in a flame war.

Oh, that's sad. You seemed to be enjoying "owning" me by telling me to kill myself, genius.

Quote by 20cdndollars
Secondly. I dont really care if your suicidal, I dont know you. Thirdly, the fact that you suggested it tells me that you aren't manic depressive. Fourthly, IT'S THE ****ING ITNERNET, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that I suggested it tells you I'm not manic depressive? So If I was manic depressive I wouldn't say I was? Why is that? How does that even make sense? Thanks for that insight professor Neitzche.

Oh, and I don't take it seriously, only when people start telling me to kill myself do I get a little concerned. I'm sure that's natural, but again, if you go around telling people you don't know that, then I highly doubt your life consists of much normality.

Quote by 20cdndollars
And lastly, I'm 14, but I dont see why that matters.

Act your age. You should know better.

Quote by 20cdndollars
EDIT: sixthly, I AM manic depressive, and I dont take that **** that seriously, so learn about your disorders before you try to use in an argument, 'kay? 'kay.

OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING. YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. YOU ARE POSSIBLY THE STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO TALK TO.

You're trying to tell me that you are manic depressive, and because you don't take that seriously NO OTHER MANIC DEPRESSIVE PEOPLE DO? Do you realize the arrogance of that statement? There are cancer patients that make jokes about themselves being on death's door, and others who who would be completely and utterly offended by such a thing. Because YOU are manic depressive and YOU don't see the harm in telling others to kill themselves then ALL other manic depressive people don't either. Why do people like you exist?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Last edited by estranged_g_n_r at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Oh, that's sad. You seemed to be enjoying "owning" me by telling me to kill myself, genius.

The fact that I suggested it tells you I'm not manic depressive? So If I was manic depressive I wouldn't say I was? Why is that? How does that even make sense? Thanks for that insight professor Neitzche.

Oh, and I don't take it seriously, only when people start telling me to kill myself do I get a little concerned. I'm sure that's natural, but again, if you go around telling people you don't know that, then I highly doubt your life consists of much normality.

Act your age. You should know better.

Ok, I lied, that's not the last post I'm making.

First of all, read my edits.

Second of all, 14-year-olds are supposed to act stupid, So I AM acting my age. And It's kind of hypocritical to be telling to someone to act there age, when you're
a 16-year-old kid arguing with someone over a stupid joke on the internet.

And third of all, that thing you said about my life not being normal.... that's one of the stupidest things i've ever read, and even if it was true, and my life wasnt normal, who the **** wants a normal life. If you consider yours a normal life, and you get sand in your vagina over stupid things like this, than I sure as hell wouldnt.

EDIT: Read your edit, and that was really stupid, that's not what I was saying at all, but I'm not arguing about it any more. Act your age, be the bigger man, and stop arguing about such stupid things, asshole.
Quote by dio_dude
you both fail

Thanks for that beautiful insight, idiot. Now, does anyone have any REAL input to make? It would be most appreciated.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Lots of people have put in useful input, but I doubt they will after you call them idiot.

Reinstall the ****ing program and get the sand out of your vagina.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Lots of people have put in useful input, but I doubt they will after you call them idiot.

Reinstall the ****ing program and get the sand out of your vagina.

Are you serious? Read the OP, it says I already reinstalled it. Oh, and brilliant use of a metaphor there, questioning my gender, how mature.

"I'm 14, I'm meant to act stupid."

That is a great justification. You should go around causing crime with that sort of attitude, you should be alright, just tell the jury "HUH BUT I 14 I ALLOWEDED TO LULZ."
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Are you serious? Read the OP, it says I already reinstalled it. Oh, and brilliant use of a metaphor there, questioning my gender, how mature.

"I'm 14, I'm meant to act stupid."

That is a great justification. You should go around causing crime with that sort of attitude, you should be alright, just tell the jury "HUH BUT I 14 I ALLOWEDED TO LULZ."

Ok, first of all, all sorts of people on this site give that same reply. (the one I made, that started this retarded argument.)

Secondly, No one is going to kill themselves because some 14 year old on the internet told them to.

And third of all, I noticed you didnt come up with any brilliant come backs for my other post.
Ok break it up people, did you miss my post earlier, I asked what google found for your whole error report.
Quote by maggot9779
Ok break it up people, did you miss my post earlier, I asked what google found for your whole error report.

Yeah, I agree, I dont feel like having this argument.

Although the stupidity of your points is making me laugh almost as hard as I ever have on the pit.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ok, first of all, all sorts of people on this site give that same reply. (the one I made, that started this retarded argument.)

Secondly, No one is going to kill themselves because some 14 year old on the internet told them to.

And third of all, I noticed you didnt come up with any brilliant come backs for my other post.

I'm not wasting my time anymore. I've realized that you're a complete moron and obviously aren't going to understand anything other than your own stupid point of view. Call me female like you did before, whatever, I don't care. The joke is on you. I just hope one day you learn from this. I tried, I give up. Good day.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I'm not wasting my time anymore. I've realized that you're a complete moron and obviously aren't going to understand anything other than your own stupid point of view. Call me female like you did before, whatever, I don't care. The joke is on you. I just hope one day you learn from this. I tried, I give up. Good day.

Great, thanks for the lulz. Have a good day.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I've tried that, didn't work.

i dont think your trying hard enough.

try again.
Check out my music, if you please.
Quote by GuitaristXakk
i dont think your trying hard enough.

try again.

Ah, that's a mistake, dude, make a joke and he'll ****ing whine about it all night.
its the world telling you to stop hitting on pre pubesent girls, also its your flash update it.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn

You guys are douches, stop with the war-ing

Take that one guys advice and get the sand out of your respective vagina's....

Easter Eggs anyone????
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Huge gaping vagina.

I have the same problem with my MSN, I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to be causing any serious problems.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by 20cdndollars
Ah, that's a mistake, dude, make a joke and he'll ****ing whine about it all night.

You're pathetic. I've stopped because the whole thing was stupid and you won't. Oh well, thanks for the bumps .

Thanks whoever said to try updating flash, I'll do that.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
You're pathetic. I've stopped because the whole thing was stupid and you won't. Oh well, thanks for the bumps .

Thanks whoever said to try updating flash, I'll do that.

Although you keep briinging the argument back, I'm on you're side, because Estranged feckin pwns.
Quote by soulflyV
Although you keep briinging the argument back, I'm on you're side, because Estranged feckin pwns.

I tried to leave it before but he kept commenting.. Anyway, I'm over it. Yeah dude, it's a great song .
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.