Hey pit
I have a weird question and I wasn't sure where else to put it lol. My girlfirned was on the pill for two months, then stopped for a month. She started again last week, we waited a full week, but we couldn't stand it anymore and had sex, so my question would be, is the pill gonna work after only waiting a week after she started taking it again?
(This is mostly directed at people who would know about this stuff, chicks etc)

*Edit* My bad, I forgot to mention, the paper she got with it SAID it would be effective in a week, But I was thinking it was a short time frame (I realized I didn't mention after I read some comments)
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Last edited by Courchesne at Mar 23, 2008,
watch out man
you might get AIDS
or a baby
im not sure which is worse
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I'd say you're probably gonna be alright.
But next time you're unsure, use a condom.
If she isn't reliable enough to take the pill in a steady fashion, and you aren't responsible enough to wear a condom, you shouldn't be having sex with her unless you want a child.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
dude im pretty sure u have to wait for a whole month for the pill to actually take effect so if she went off it even for like a couple days there still is a possiblity for her to get pregnaut my advice would to to use a condom for sure and if u really wanna be careful wait the full month for the pill to actually take effect
No idea.

Google.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Courchesne
I wasn't sure where else to put it

You put it in her vagina

Edit: You won't find chicks in the pit either.
Quote by Courchesne
Hey pit
I have a weird question and I wasn't sure where else to put it lol. My girlfirned was on the pill for two months, then stopped for a month. She started again last week, we waited a full week, but we couldn't stand it anymore and had sex, so my question would be, is the pill gonna work after only waiting a week after she started taking it again?

good lord, could you guys be any more irresponsible?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by sloppyjoe24
the pit doesn't have chicks! Fool!

I'm a girl.. Yikes is a girl too.. (haha lol.. that goes so much with your avatar.. wait.. oh..)

EDIT: Fixed.. oh, and basically wear a condom next time..

EDIT2: and sorry for the post below..

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Last edited by pawm24 at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Courchesne
My bad, I forgot to mention, the paper she got with it SAID it would be effective in a week, But I was thinking it was a short time frame (I realized I didn't mention after I read some comments)

Then why do you even ask.. anyway.. are you sure it was a week since she started taking the pill again?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
Then why do you even ask.. anyway.. are you sure it was a week since she started taking the pill again?

I asked because personally I don't know if I believe it. I mean, there are a market between pill company's, It just seems like such a little time, and yeah it was a week.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
The doctor always tells my girl it takes 5 days to kick in or whatever.

On the 7th day, the condoms go back in the closet.

3 years now... no nothin.
Quote by Courchesne
Hey pit

*Edit* My bad, I forgot to mention, the paper she got with it SAID it would be effective in a week, But I was thinking it was a short time frame (I realized I didn't mention after I read some comments)
You waited the absolute minimum time?

Yeah, you "put it" in the right place! You put it in the baby lotto. Your prize?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Courchesne
I asked because personally I don't know if I believe it. I mean, there are a market between pill company's, It just seems like such a little time, and yeah it was a week.

I think you'll be fine.. wear a condom anyway.. ^He's right...

EDIT: Dammit.. the guy from the other page haha lol

I'm a GIRL!