I have a 9v power supply "for Boss and Ibanez," and a 9v MXR Compression pedal. There won't be a problem if I use them together, will there?
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
What are you using them on? Having each pedal get its 9v DC from a wall adapter? There is really no critical problem to this (unless you are mixing and matching and one happens to have a different plug size on the pedal side).

The one drawback to using a wall adapter will likely be some noise from imperfect DC as a result of AC being rectified in the power supply. Batteries should produce steady DC whereas the voltage will fluctuate to a noticeable amount and produce 60Hz hum in the pedal. No biggie really if it doesn't bother you.
Ah, no I was just wondering if there would be any major problems, since I'm planning on selling the power supply with a pedal.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Well if it fits in the DC jack on the pedal, and the pedal runs off 9v then its good to go