Page 1 of 2
if you could learn any song all the way through on guitar (or any other intrument) perfectly, in time, pitch, tuning, all that...what would it be?

mine would be shed some light by shinedown

EDIT: i'm changin mine to cliffs of dover by eric johnson.
Check out my music, if you please.
Last edited by GuitaristXakk at Mar 23, 2008,
fermented offal discharge on teh harpsichord
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Holy Wars or Tornado of Souls.

EDIT:
Quote by exect4500
power rangers theme

That too.
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Mar 23, 2008,
Kerry King solo.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Something by Arch Enemy.

And would you just be able to play the song, or would you get all the necessary skillz for the song too? Because if it was like that, You could just pick teh hardest song evorz and be able to play anything.
smoke on the water intro
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
BucketHead's Soothsayer or Steve Vai's For the Love of God.
Probably Soothsayer.
Maybe Stick Pit.
****, I don't know, just read the first part before the or and leave me alone.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
either Technical difficulties.... or Dueling Banjos (both on banjo and guitar) just cause it looks so fun...

EDIT:
Quote by convictionless
some sort of 8 finger tap song....

you mean "building the church" by Vai
One song i would love to know perfectly would be Concerto by Cacophony. Man that would be so sick.
On guitar, either Necrophagist's Symbiotic in Theory or Jason Becker's Serrana.

On the viola, however, Paganini's 24th Caprice, as arranged by William Primrose.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
The Odyssey by Symphony X.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Jacob6293
smoke on the water intro

cmon.

it's not like anyone would actually believe that you were able to play that without magical help. keep it reasonable.
Jason Backer - Altitudes.

EDIT: And as someone mentioned here, Symphony X - The Odyssey. Now THAT's a hard song to learn.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
The Odyssey by Symphony X.

I'm not sure I'd have the patience to play that song the whole way through, though it is a bad ass tune.

Either that, or something by Satch, Vai, Gilbert or Eric Johnson.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by TehPwn3r
....Sorry for sounding like a dick but, this thread has been made before.

Does it matter? means all of us that haven't seen it get to answer now.
Quote by Its_Rock77
cmon.

it's not like anyone would actually believe that you were able to play that without magical help. keep it reasonable.

Anyone who can play an organ with only a guitar has my respect.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
throgh the fire and flames
not becouse it is good couse its not but becouse its so long and of you can remember that whole thing hell you can memerize anything

or the star spangled banner jimi version like at wood stock with the teeth and all
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
so no one saw what i did there?

I did, but it didn't make me go LOLOLOLOLOL or something like that.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
so no one saw what i did there?

i did... but now that you recall it... i o u an: ""

there you go
Quote by InvaderTSN
I did, but it didn't make me go LOLOLOLOLOL or something like that.

not even a "lolfool"?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by codebreaka123
throgh the fire and flames
not becouse it is good couse its not but becouse its so long and of you can remember that whole thing hell you can memerize anything

or the star spangled banner jimi version like at wood stock with the teeth and all

Or memorize your major scales

I'd want to know No Boundaries Speed Kills, once I learn that perfectly, I can play pretty much anything.

ANYTHING!!!
Quote by which ones pink
Paganini's 5th Caprice. If I had the skills to play that, I could play anything I wanted.

nice choice my friend, im doing this one for a competition in a month and its freakin killer
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by just17n8
either Technical difficulties.... or Dueling Banjos (both on banjo and guitar) just cause it looks so fun...

EDIT:

you mean "building the church" by Vai

not to be a pain but thats actually a 5 finger tap. i thought it was an 8 and got chewed out on a bulletin before lol
empty the bullets from the chamber
Page 1 of 2