hopesfall. - The Satellite Years

Keep going!
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
^ i never really rated the curse, the debut had some good tracks on it but even so it wasnt anything special.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
well their is the obvious/obligatory

no warning - ill blood

and ill add

fall out boy - take this to your grave
circa survive - juturna
evergreen terrace - burned alive by time

also horse the band has and will always rule
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
also horse the band has and will always rule

this - i dont see how you could dislike their new stuff if you like the old stuff too? Maybe not like it as much...but to hate it? would be nuts.

+1 for atreyu, but not the curse...suicide notes and butterfly kisses was the album i liked...the curse was the downhill already for them IMO haha
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
this - i dont see how you could dislike their new stuff if you like the old stuff too? Maybe not like it as much...but to hate it? would be nuts.

for real, the newer stuff is much more musically mature and dark
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Hatebreed - Satisfaction
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
^ +1

Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr
Blink 182 - Dude Ranch, Chesire Cat, Buddha
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by pmeg568c
for real, the newer stuff is much more musically mature and dark

They rule live and are super funny and when the venue announced Chiodos was coming in like a month, they got the whole crowd to boo. If they hadn't have been on the show (BTBAM, Animosity, The End) I would have hated it.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
They rule live and are super funny and when the venue announced Chiodos was coming in like a month, they got the whole crowd to boo. If they hadn't have been on the show (BTBAM, Animosity, The End) I would have hated it.

yeah...i saw them most recently with that tour. btbam was dissapointing live...but i guess any band would be if they had to come on stage after HORSE. cant wait till they hit the states with Earth Tour.
Quote by kryptonite22
^ i never really rated the curse, the debut had some good tracks on it but even so it wasnt anything special.

oh, I agree, but its what got me into heavier music, so I enjoy listening now and then.
Quote by saxaxe
oh, I agree, but its what got me into heavier music, so I enjoy listening now and then.

^ second that. I didn't start getting into heavy music until I got The Curse my freshman year. Even though my tastes have grown up and changed a lot, I still throw on some tracks from The Curse every now and then.
Quote by LedZeppelin

I'll second that.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Quote by ThisPerishedMin

+1 for atreyu, but not the curse...suicide notes and butterfly kisses was the album i liked...the curse was the downhill already for them IMO haha

EXACTLY! Though I dont exactly HATE atreyu, I sure dont love them anymore.

I have a few others I suppose...

The Used (S/T debut)
The Ataris (So long astoria)
Dashboard Confessional (First two LPs)
Metallica (Anything before the black album)

Wow my list isnt very metal haha. Thats why I got into metal and hc I think; the bands dont tend to sell out as often.
Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses from Atreyu simple playing but overall good, then they made death grip on yesterday...excuse me while I vomit
Last edited by asbestos at Mar 28, 2008,