Okay, I'm planning a build.
Flame maple, mahagony back, Red dye
Rose wood fretboard, Mahagony
Black hardware, ORF
H-S-H P.U

But the problem is I want configure the wiring to be like the 513, but I can't figure out how.

I figured I can use two 5 way switches.

Help? Suggestions?
pretty sure on the 513 the humbuckers are two singles in the same cavity.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
So I would have to get two singles and cut the extra plastic off?

even then i dont think that would work, they would be noise cancelling
If you're not going to be using a pickguard, using flipped around singles isn't an option.

Check out the Seymour Duncan Stag Mag. Supposed to be like two singles wired together to sound like a humbucker, rather than a humbucker wired to sound like a single.

Did you check out the link I posted? It's a wiring diagram to a versatile switching setup like the 513. At nothing else, it's a link to a forum that specializes in wiring diagrams, and they might be able to help you figure out how to wire a system like the 513.
Quote by forsaknazrael
If you're not going to be using a pickguard, using flipped around singles isn't an option.

Check out the Seymour Duncan Stag Mag. Supposed to be like two singles wired together to sound like a humbucker, rather than a humbucker wired to sound like a single.

Did you check out the link I posted? It's a wiring diagram to a versatile switching setup like the 513. At nothing else, it's a link to a forum that specializes in wiring diagrams, and they might be able to help you figure out how to wire a system like the 513.

Yeah I did, it helped me somewhat
But I still have the same problem, but I came up with a solution

I can just us single coils, and simulate them as humbuckers together, as the 513 does

I was thinking of using Dimarzio YJM's, since they come with four conductor wiring I can split the sons of bitches

Getting a very very, wide variety of sound.

Thoughts?
Well, the YJMs are basically two coils wired in parallel. Don't quite do single coil tone, but better than most..

I'd just get real single coils. Using the Rotary Strat schem on that forum I posted is a good idea, if you want to do that.

I have a SSS Strat, and I can get stock sounds, B/M/N (in parallel), NxB (series), NxM, BxM, N/B, and various out of phase tones...Among others. Very versatile, IMO.