thats nothing.. i got a blister that covered my middle finger but i finished the song i was on and it bursted open and sliced open the underskin inside.. it was disgusting
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
that's not much bleeding.
when I first started playing, my fingertip(middle finger) was pretty gross looking, purple and slightly swollen. that just looks like a papercut. no offense, but i dont see blood, so I don't think it's bleeding.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Corrected title:

Practice Until Sustain Small Incision or PUSSI for short.
Quote by imgooley
Corrected title:

Practice Until Sustain Small Incision or PUSSI for short.

hahah how long did it take to come up with that?

Anyways thats not bleeding and what guage strings u usin?
Quote by henza_x
hahah how long did it take to come up with that?

Anyways thats not bleeding and what guage strings u usin?

As long as it takes to say It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by LeftyDave
What are you, some sort of hobbit or something? Look at that foot hair! Krikey mate, get out the weed whacker!
And that ain't shyt. Try playing with this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78D00dYOBrM

Dude... that's his leg. He's wearing socks.

Quote by the.spine.surfs
That's nothing. I lost my whole left arm below the elbow when I put .15's on my strat.

That made me lol a little bit.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
That just means you have thin skin, you pussy.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
or...you could just be like me and practice until your guitar bleeds
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by axefreak129
or...you could just be like me and practice until your guitar bleeds

That was actually rather decent, bravo.
my axe used to be purple its now red
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
That's nothing. One time we were jamming for hours and I got so pumped, I jammed a flying v into my best friend's neck. There was blood everywhere. Then I felt so bad about it, I stabbed myself eight times in the head. The paramedics said it was so gross, made them all throw up. On each other. Right after lunch. That was a good jam session.
Quote by Badorphan
That's nothing. One time we were jamming for hours and I got so pumped, I jammed a flying v into my best friend's neck. There was blood everywhere. Then I felt so bad about it, I stabbed myself eight times in the head. The paramedics said it was so gross, made them all throw up. On each other. Right after lunch. That was a good jam session.

That's hardcore.
I gave your guitar syphilis. Sorry about that btw.

edit; You may also want to get it checked for herpes....
Last edited by Badorphan at Mar 25, 2008,
That isn't anything... I've worked my 2nd and 3rd fingers to the point where it hurts to even touch the fretboard, let alone play anything.

Also, try bottom E bends on an acoustic with your pinky. That is what I call suffering.
You havnt practiced enough until your running your fingers up and down your strings until you feel it getting slightly warm...then look at your finger tips to find black burn lines on them O_O