Ok, so I'm selling my first guitar and amp, and a pedal I don't use.
First up:
"American Music" Les Paul Copy - $25
This was my first guitar, and its kind of screwed up. The neck is cracked, and it didn't go all the way through, but I know it did go through some of the wood. Also, the bottom-right pot is broken - it doesn't stop turning. It has no strings, as I'm afraid that stringing it might make the neck worse. I also had a problem with the treble pickup a while back (it didn't work), but I think it's ok now. I don't know the wood, and it was made by American Music, one of my local music stores, but it was probably just made in China or something and shipped here so the store could stick their label on it. That's it, other than a few scratches here and there.
Pics:
Full Guitar
Crack in Neck

Fender G-DEC Amp 50w - $200
My first amp, which is in good condition. In fact, the only damage is a couple of scratches on the knob next to the screen, and it comes with a different power cord, but it works perfectly. It has tons of effects, a MIDI in and out, 2 inputs, one headphone jack, a red and white Aux in (for connecting CD players and MP3 players), preset drum tracks, a built in tuner, and much more. For more information, please click here.
Pics:
Amp

MXR Dyna Comp M-102 Compression Pedal - $45
This pedal was hardly ever used, probably had an hour of use at most. I realized that I just didn't really need it, so I'm trying to sell it. It's not that it's a bad pedal, I just have no use for a compression pedal. It comes with a power supply and everything that it originally came with, including the box.
Pics:
Pedal

All my prices are negotiable, and if you want to know how much it costs to ship it to you, message me your zip code if you're in the US or your country if otherwise. If you want to buy it, just message me back with your address, and I'll ship it to you as soon as possible.

I'll accept payment through Paypal or Money Order. I'll message you with the info for this if we make a deal.
Quote by DevilsDance76
rigeljs is on the money...

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
Last edited by rigeljs at Mar 23, 2008,
How much would shipping to Atlanta, Georgia be?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
im interested in the guitar, where are you and how would you ship?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by asfastasdark
How much would shipping to Atlanta, Georgia be?

Need a zip code, and I have to know what you want. Reply with it or message me, doesn't matter which.

Quote by fosho
im interested in the guitar, where are you and how would you ship?

I'm on Guam, a US territory, and I would ship through USPS. It actually costs the same to ship in or out of here as it does to ship to anywhere in the continental U.S., but it may take a bit longer.

Quote by lclaptonisgodl
im interested in the dyna comp if ur willing to trade for anything in my thread (and mabey some money one way depending on what) http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=817354

Uh...nope, sorry, not really, but I'll negotiate the price.
Quote by DevilsDance76

PRS 513 Mahogany>Fulltone Clyde Wah>Tonebone Classic>MXR Dyna Comp>ISP Noise Decimator>Boss TU-2>Mesa Lonestar Special
is $40 good for the dyna comp, friend??and please calculate the shipping cost for me.
i'm in Hanoi,Vietnam and the postal code is 10000.i dont wanna pay extra for faster shipping but i'd love to pay for insurance.
e-mail me: duncan_the_shredder@yahoo.com
Quote by Duncan_amateur
is $40 good for the dyna comp, friend??and please calculate the shipping cost for me.

Just sent an email.
Quote by DevilsDance76

hey i have a few things that i would trade for the MXR dyna comp in my thread, see if you would like anything.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...34#post13340534

No thanks, nice looking stuff though.
Quote by DevilsDance76

bump
Quote by DevilsDance76

I want that dyna comp.

I have a DOD FX-20B phaser, and possibly a DS-1/Bad Monkey to trade. Interested in either of those?
I also have some DVDs (Matrix Trilogy, Snakes on a Plane, Paycheck, Tomorrow Never Dies) and assorted computer parts if you want to trade for those.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
I want that dyna comp.

I have a DOD FX-20B phaser, and possibly a DS-1/Bad Monkey to trade. Interested in either of those?
I also have some DVDs (Matrix Trilogy, Snakes on a Plane, Paycheck, Tomorrow Never Dies) and assorted computer parts if you want to trade for those.

Nah, that alright. If you want to buy it though, the other guy who was interested never emailed me back, so I guess it's open. PM me if you're interested.
Quote by DevilsDance76

Alright, I PMed you.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.