(Invalid img)
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/Pyrothon/unexplainable.jpg

What's your best exmplanation for this pic?

My story - the guy was late for his wedding so he stole a UPS truck and rode off the road, he ripped his tux in the crash and ran off to a persons house and stole the sewing machine then came back for the truck but the police were thre so he left it and some foreign asian tourist took a picture of him as he fled the scene
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Last edited by sensfan99 at Mar 23, 2008,
k, I'm bored. I just wanted to see what kind of funny stories people can come up with.
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
it never actually happened like that and it was totaly photoshopped
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
obviously. I just thought it was funny.
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Quote by sensfan99
(Invalid img)

My story - the guy was late for his wedding so he stole an armoured truck and rode off the road, he ripped his tux in the crash and ran off to a persons house and stole the sowing machine then came back for the truck but the police were thre so he left it and some foreign asian tourist took a picture of him as he fled the scene

What, do you have down syndrome? That is obviously a UPS truck, dip ****. And way to misspell half of you words.
Quote by sensfan99
(Invalid img)

My story - the guy was late for his wedding so he stole an armoured truck and rode off the road, he ripped his tux in the crash and ran off to a persons house and stole the sowing machine then came back for the truck but the police were thre so he left it and some foreign asian tourist took a picture of him as he fled the scene

well if he stole a truck and crashed it he would probably be arrested, not standing around for photo's..
Quote by lolcats
the point of those is that they are unexplainable. that explanation kinda sucked.

Why its quite explainable the poor sod escaped from a mental institution had a quicky wedding and then he and his bride stole the ups truck and as they were both in back opening packages(while the truck was moving), they found a sewing machine and the police officers are standing around munching doughnuts and waiting for back up as is their wont
Quote by PTfan
What, do you have down syndrome? That is obviously a UPS truck, dip ****. And way to misspell half of you words.

Oh the ironing!
He was going to take a picture with his new prized coffee maker or whatever the hell that is in his left hand and without warning moments before the picture was taken a UPS truck and three cops and a driver materialized from a diffrent demintion

Duh
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by PTfan

half of YOUR words.... ironic.. good try big guy
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.