So i just got back from the Foo Fighters show in toronto, ont. IT WAS THE BEST SHOW IVE EVER SEEN!!!! They played for 2 hours, playing all of their best songs...which is a lot...PLUS...they had Geddy Lee, and Alex Lifeson from RUSH play as guests...AMAZING!!!...also, they played like an entire acoustic set in the middle...

I will never forget this for the rest of my life...

Long live the foo fighters
"The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, just walk on by..."
Lucky. They never come come anywhere in the region I live in. I don't think they are aware the southwest exists
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
im jealous...
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
im waiting till april so they come to australia. cant wait to see that aparently like u said they are a great live show
iWOO RUSH!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
second best concert ive ever seen... saw em feb. in nashville... loved the triangle solo... lol
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Saw them on Wednesday here in Ottawa, and I'll have to agree with you on what an awesome live show they put on. Dave Grohl is an amazing performer and blew everyone away.
Quote by Malakian88
Necrophilia is dead boring. Try incest, it's only relatively boring.
Last edited by your_face at Mar 23, 2008,
Woo Rush

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They were so amazing on Thursday as well when i saw them in London, i mean no special guest appearances but straight up solid rocking such a good band with great energy. best show i've seen as well
wow.......after a night like that i think id kill myself. put this in a section that better suits it
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.